Chapter 41: Memories

Elsa's POV

I stared at my empty room and sighed. My room mates, Hani and Anusha were no longer here. There was no one I could wish good morning when I wake up. There was no one to talk to first thing in the morning. I missed Hani and Anusha so much. The Skype call late last night only managed to cheer us up a little.

I grabbed my books and went to the door. I looked back at the dorm. It was totally deserted. It's really hard when there's no company with you. There were too many memories with Hani and Anusha despite it was only two weeks. I sighed over and over again.

I need a room mate! But, who can replace the two wonderful room mates I had before? Hani and Anusha were the best room mates I could ever have.

I took a deep breath and opened my door. As usual, Jack was there to greet me. "Good morning Elsa." Jack did the same thing every morning, pulling me into a hug.

"Morning." I muttered.

"Don't feel bad already, cheer up!" Jack rubbed my cheek.

"I tried to, but I just missed them so much!"

"Me too. I barely slept last night."

"Why?"

"Well, Yew Soon and Maz weren't there. We used to chit chat or play some games till we fall asleep. But last night just wasn't the same. It was a sleepless night for me, sort of."

"Oh you poor thing."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm well aware of. Now let's go, Hiccup, Merida, Punzie and Eugene are waiting for us."

With that, Jack grabbed my hand and walked. I waved a small hi to the rest, I didn't want to talk. "Cheer up a little." Merida comforted me. "I know it's hard, but you'll get over it."

"Sooner or later." Punzie added. "Sooner....Or...Later...."

"Nah, she's been way too sad last night." Merida whispered to me.

Jack's POV

"Good mor-.....Oh, right." I said as I woke up. I stared at my empty dorm.My room mates, SYS and Maz were no longer here. There was no one I could wish good morning when I wake up. There was no one to talk to first thing in the morning. I missed SYS and Maz so much. The Skype call we received late last night only managed to cheer us up a little. All of us saw them, we did our best to smile. We missed each other.

I grabbed my books and went to the door. I looked back at the dorm. It was totally deserted. It's really hard when there's no company with you. There were too many memories with Maz and SYS despite it was only two weeks.

I yawned as I walked to Elsa's dorm. To be honest, I didn't get any sleep. I only managed to sleep for maybe.... A few hours? I didn't get to sleep until early in the morning.

"Good morning Elsa." I greeted and pulled Elsa into a hug.

"Morning." Elsa muttered.

"Don't feel bad already, cheer up!" I rubbed her cheek.

"I tried to, but I just missed them so much!"

"Me too. I barely slept last night."

"Why?"

"Well, Yew Soon and Maz weren't there. We used to chit chat or play some games till we fall asleep. But last night just wasn't the same. It was a sleepless night for me, sort of."

"Oh you poor thing."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm well aware of. Now let's go, Hiccup, Merida, Punzie and Eugene are waiting for us."

With that, I grabbed Elsa's hand and walked. Elsa walked to Merida and Punzie while I walked to Eugene and Hiccup. "Cheer up Jack." Hiccup comforted me.

"I know it's hard for you, it's hard for all of us." Eugene said. "But you'll get over it, sooner or later."

"I... I can't. There's too many memories I made with them." I sighed.

"Sooner or later," Eugene reminded. "In the meantime, cheer up! Be happy, ok?"

"I'll t-try?" I stammered.

"Don't just try, do it." Hiccup said firmly.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!