Chapter 10: Getting to know you (1)

Elsa's POV

I walked out of my dorm. Pitch met up with me. "Hey beautiful." He flirted. I just threw him a smile. I didn't get much sleep, I'm exhausted. I was too busy thinking about my past, I couldn't wait to find out more about it. I sighed.

"What is it?" Pitch asked me.

"I'm tired , that's all." I shrugged.

"Don't forget to stay away from Jack, got it?" Pitch reminded me.

"Why?" I asked curiously. Jack is a nice guy, why doesn't Pitch like him? I might ask the rest about this later then.

"Oh yeah, you got amnesia, you don't remember what he has done to you. It was awful!" Pitch snapped.

"What is it? What did he do to me?" I crossed my arms. I could sense that Pitch was lying.

"He was a bully, he bullied you terribly!" Pitch bit his lip.

"Really?" I asked, pretending to be tempted.

"Yes! That Jack guy was one terrible bully." Pitch said.

"Um...Classes are starting, I'll talk to you later." I quickly walked away.

No, no, no. Jack is not this kind of a person. Hiccup, Eugene, Kristoff, Anna, Punzie, Merida and mostly Jack, I trust all of them. Even if Jack really was a bully, why would the rest be friends with him? I couldn't have been friends with a bully before, right? It can't be true. I'm positive that Pitch is lying.

I went to my class without a word. I was quiet the whole day, a few of my classmates even asked if I was ill. I tried to force a smile at them, but deep down I was feeling terrible. I couldn't take this!

The good news is that I had a class with Punzie. I quickly sat beside her, my mind swarming with questions. "You don't look so good..." Punzie looked at me. "Bad day?" She added.

"Punzie, tell me, was Jack a bully?" I asked.

"What?! No of course! Jack never harmed anyone!" Punzie replied.

I knew Pitch was lying! I yelled in my mind. "What made you think of that?" Punzie asked.

"Just so happen to cross my mind." I shrugged.

*Time skip*

We met up in my dorm. The boys came in a couple more minutes later.

"So, what do we tell today?" Eugene asked.

"Elsa? You choose. Or Jack, whatever!" Merida said in frustration.

Me and Jack looked at each other. "First day of school." I said. "High school."

"First day? Well, I first met you when I came out of the restroom that time. You were lost at that time to get to English class." Punzie said.

"Punzie brought you to class then you both sat together...and...." Merida stated.

"The class was too noisy so Prof had to change our seats, you sat with Jack." Hiccup continued.

My head started to hurt, badly. "Jack! Elsa!" Were the last words I heard before I blacked out.

~Flashback~

"Class...." The class was still noisy, people trowing paper here and there, talking non-stop. "CLASS!!!" The whole class fell silent. "I'm afraid I'll have to change your seats, every single one of you. Prof said.

"Everyone get up and come in front! Okay first up, Jessica and Tom, sit at the front row. Next, Lily and Kenny, James and Andrew, Tina and Rebecca, Kendra and Timmy, yada yada yada, Eugene and Rapunzel, Merida and Hiccup, Lilian and Brandon, Jack and Elsa, finally Melanie and Melissa."

I then sat with Jack. "Now that everyone has their partners, I want you to face your partner. Know more about your partner. Write it down and hand it to me by the end of the lesson." The teacher said.

"So....Um....Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey, so can I write about you first?" Jack asked.

"Sure."

"Name?"

"Elsa Arens."

"Any siblings?"

"1 sister."

"Hobby?"

"Singing."

"Favourite color?"

"Blue."

"Favourite season?"

"Winter."

"Parents' occupation?"

"My mom is a housewife while my dad Disney's company owner."

"Disney?!"

"Yeah, he just got promoted to the company owner."

"Wow. Moving on, phone number?"

"Is that necessary?"

"I don't know. Nevermind, we'll skip that. Well I can't think of any other questions, your turn to ask me, Elsa."

"Ok, name?"

"Jack Frost."

"Any siblings?"

"1 sister."

"Hobby?"

"Do playing computer games count?"

"I think so. Favourite color and favourite season?"

"Same as you."

Parents' occupation?"

"My mom is a businesswoman while my dad is the owner of Dreamworks company."

"Dreamworks? That's nice."

"Class! Question time's up! Start writing about your partners! Don't forget that you have to hand it over before class ends." Prof's voice echoed.

Me and Jack started writing down all the stuff that we know about each other. We both finished it at the same time and I offered to hand Jack's paper as well. The bell rang and we went out of class.

~Flashback~

I suddenly woke up, my eyes looking around in panic. Punzie, Eugene, Hiccup and Merida were looking at me. "Elsa! You're awake! You gave us a heart attack!" Merida exclaimed.

"HUH?!" A loud voice behind me said. I turned and saw Jack looking everywhere in panic too.

"What happened?!" Me and Jack said at the same time.

"You both passed out, almost the same time." Hiccup said.

"I...I remember! I remember my first day!" I said excitedly.

"I remember when I first met Elsa on her first day!" Jack said out loud.

"Partner to be soon friend?" I asked.

"You got that right!" Jack hugged me.

"Well at least some good came from that passing out. You guys managed to remember some stuff." Eugene let out a sigh of relief.

"Luckily it didn't take more than half an hour, you had us worried sick! I was all ready to call an ambulance of something!" Punzie exclaimed.

"You guys already remember a piece of your memory, that's enough that we can tell you today." Hiccup announced.

"Fine with me, I got a ton of homework to do!" Merida said.

One by one everyone left my dorm. Before Jack left, he gave me a wide smile. I smiled back at him. I was so pumped! I managed to remember something from my past!

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!