Chapter 24: It's my birthday?

Elsa's POV

I woke up and stretchered myself. I swear that I heard some who knows what noise that woke me up. I walked out and saw something that I didn't expect. The whole house was covered with paper snowflakes and paper mache icicles. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!" People shouted. I walked towards the sound and saw Olaf, Anna, Kristoff, Merida, Hiccup, Punzie and Eugene. Jack was just standing there too, in front of me, looking the rest.

"Who's birthday is it?" I asked.

"Well, nobody's actually!" Anna burst out laughing.

"Then why are we here with all these, decorations?" Jack asked.

"Jack, Elsa, we just wanted to re-create your birthday." Punzie explained. "It was a day before your fatal accident."

"Just pretend it's your birthday?" Merida suggested, trying to hide her laughter.

Me and Jack looked at each other weirdly. We both awkwardly sat down and Anna took out a chocolate cake. On it had the words, Happy Birthday to Jack and Elsa. "Wow Anna, did you do all this just for today?" I asked as I admired the snowflakes and icicles on the walls.

"We all did!" Anna giggled.

"Come on, let's do the exact same thing on that day!" Punzie excitedly said and Eugene handed me a box wrapped in a blue colour wrapper. I looked at the box and thought hard. "Is this... A blue-sky dress?" I asked.

"You remembered!" Eugene and Punzie said at the same time.

Hiccup and Merida handed me another box. "Ice skates?" I guessed.

"You got it!" Merida said and gave Hiccup a high five.

"Us next!" Anna squealed.

"A locket with our pictures." I said without a second thought.

"Yes!" Kristoff cheered.

"No wonder you asked if you could borrow the locket." I smiled mischievously at Anna.

"If I didn't do that, how are we going to re-create your birthday?" Anna pouted.

I smiled as Jack examined the locket. "This looks exactly the same!" He whispered-yelled. "The wings, the names, even the pictures!"

"Oh and Jack, you're next for your presents!" Hiccup declared.

"Me?" Jack asked, surprised.

Jack's POV

"Oh and Jack, you're next for your presents!" Hiccup declared.

"Me?" I asked, surprised.

"Duh!" Eugene gave me a nudge. "Your birthday is the same as Elsa, remember?"

"No." I said firmly. Me and Elsa have the same birthdays? Awesome! Hiccup handed me a box, similar to Elsa's. I wasn't like Elsa, I couldn't remember a single thing about my birthday presents. I slowly opened the box, revealing it to be a pair of ice skates. Wait, isn't this the same one as Elsa's?

"Yes, it is the exact same pair as Elsa's." Merida said, as if she could read my mind.

"Oh ok." I shrugged and Punzie excitedly pointed to her present. Like the skates, I couldn't remember what was in it. I saw a very smart looking outfit, more like a tux, blue-sky colour. "You wore this to the Winter Formal, remember that?" Punzie said as she showed me a picture. It was a picture of me in the tux and Elsa in the dress she got just now. We were both standing side by side, smiling widely.

Kristoff handed me a small box. I opened it and I had the shock of my life. It was the same locket as Elsa got. I glanced at Elsa, she was wearing the locket, then this, is it mine?! The one that I lost?!

"Surprise surprise." Anna and Kristoff chanted. "Missed your locket?" Anna grinned.

"You mean you are the one that stole it?!" I yelled.

"I wouldn't say steal, more like I just took it." Anna replied.

"With her telekinesis... " Kristoff said softly.

" Wait, what?!" Else raised her voice.

"Oh right! We still have one last present, special addition!" Eugene announced. "Anna, please do."

Anna shut her eyes and all of a sudden, the cake in front of us started to float. The knife for the cake started to slice the cake into a few slices. The sliced cakes were then placed on plates and they floated to each of us. What is this sorcery?!

"What is this?!" Elsa asked, horrified. "Why are cakes, knives, and plates floating?! And cutting cakes by themselves?!"

"Magic! No wait, witchcraft!" I yelled. I darted out of the table, wanting to run. I suddenly felt myself floating. My legs weren't touching the ground at all! "Guys, help!" I begged.

Everyone except Elsa and I burst out laughing. Eugene laughed until he cried. "Not funny!" Elsa said, springing into action as she let out some ice. Of course, ice! Why didn't I think of that?! I tried to bring myself down with my powers. However, each time I went down, some invisible force pulled me back up. Elsa ran to be and grabbed my arm. "Help him!" Elsa ordered at the rest that were still giggling away.

"Yeah yeah sure. You're next!" Anna said loudly. I came crashing down like a sack of potatoes. "Ouch." I moaned, rubbing my knee. No broken bones, right? I turned and saw Elsa floating up instead! WHAT?!

"Hey! I don't know what you are doing but put me down!" Elsa looked at each of us.

"It's not me!" I quickly said.

Elsa glared at Anna and shot off a block of ice at her. Anna's legs were covered in ice. This was quite a shock to her and Elsa fell down. "Elsa! You ok?" I went to her.

"Wow, that was awesome Anna!" Punzie cheered.

"What a show!" Merida said.

Anna walked towards me and Elsa. "I hope you enjoyed your 'flight'." She smirked.

"Anna, what was that." Elsa snapped.

"Your additional present!" Eugene replied for Anna.

"Elsa, you see, I actually have telekinesis." Anna smiled. "I have the ability to control stuff with my mind. Like what I did just now, levitating the cake, cutting it, making both of you float, everything!"

"So, you're not dangerous, right?" I asked, for safety measures.

"Of course she is not!" Kristoff said out loud.

"Well then, that's amazing, Anna! You too have powers!" Elsa hugged Anna.

"I know, right?! I just wonder why this power showed up at this kind of time, unlike you. You discovered you had powers ever since you were born! While me, I just found out about it like one week ago." Anna giggled.

"Well that's lucky of you to have a power like this." I smiled.

"I know! I know!" Anna happily cheered as she jumped up and down. "Now life is like, soooo much easier with this telekinesis!"

"Still, that doesn't mean you can be lazy, ok?!" Elsa looked at Anna sternly.

"Yes sis!" Anna said loudly.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!