Chapter 59: Missing in action

Anna's POV

I yawned as I woke up. I glanced at my clock and jumped out. It was already 11 in the morning?! My oh my how long did I sleep?! I simply used my powers to make my bed and hurriedly took a shower.

I walked out of my room, expecting to see Elsa. She must be super mad that I slept so long. Olaf came running to me. "You're finally awake!" Olaf exclaimed.

"Yeah, I guess I am." I giggled. "Where's Elsa?"

"That's what I've been wondering too. I thought she usually comes around 9?" Olaf replied.

"She's probably hanging out with her friends. No biggie." I said as I walked to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

*Time skip*

I called Elsa on my phone and waited. No one picked it up at all. This is already the fifteenth time I called. "Come on come on, pick up!" I grumbled. I heard the doorbell and ran to it. I saw Punzie, Merida, Eugene, Hiccup and Kristoff. "Oh hey guys!" I said as I put down my phone.

"Just thought we drop by." Punzie smiled.

I led the rest and we all sat down. "Where's Elsa?" Merida asked.

"That's just the question I wanted to ask. Have you guys seen her? I called her plenty of times but nothing." I replied.

"Is she with Jack?" Eugene turned to Hiccup.

"Speaking of Jack, I can't reach him on the phone either." Hiccup said. "Looks at how many times I called already!" Hiccup took out his phone.

"Are they missing?!" Punzie asked in horror. My blood ran cold.

"Did they get kidnapped?!" Merida asked. Worse!

"But why?!" Eugene asked.

"You can't just think like that just because you couldn't reach them." Kristoff protested.

"But I didn't see Jack at all after school!" Hiccup said.

"Elsa and Jack got kidnapped?!" Merida repeated herself.

"Hold it hold it!" Eugene stood up. "Why would someone want to kidnap them in the first place?!"

"Well literally like how we nearly got killed!" Merida blurted out.

There was a moment of silence. "You nearly got killed?" I asked.

"Sorta." Hiccup said. "Yesterday, me and Merida went for our archery. We took this horse riding thing and suddenly, two men in masks appeared out of nowhere. They chased us with a dagger and all. Luckily Merida managed to stop them with her arrows."

"A dagger?" Eugene asked. "Say, doesn't it sound like what happened to us Punzie?"

"Yeah, it does. Both me and Eugene were attacked by two men yesterday at the mall. Like Merida and Hiccup said, they were both wearing masks. After a struggle, it gave me THIS." Punzie showed me her hair. Part of it had turned brown. "Omg! They cut your hair?!" I shouted. "A little." Punzie sighed.

"But... What you just said sounded like what happened to us yesterday as well." Kristoff spoke up.

"Yes, you're not gonna a believe it! Me and Kristoff were walking home yesterday then suddenly two men with masks came running towards us! They were following us the whole time we were walking then suddenly came charging at us!" I exclaimed.

Everyone fell silent as all the words sank in. It all came clear to me. Yesterday's incident was no coincidence for all of us. All of us had a trap waiting for us yesterday. "Jack and Elsa fell into the trap that was for them!" I screamed.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Punzie stood up.

"Someone laid a trap for us but why?" Hiccup asked. "Did we offend someone?"

"Quick, we have to find where Jack and Elsa are now!" Eugene said in panic.

"But why us? What did we do that all eight of us had a trap waiting for us?!" Merida shouted.

"Well I guess we got lucky that we didn't fall into the trap." Kristoff muttered.

"I don't believe it! Elsa and Jack have ice powers and yet!" Punzie groaned.

"But the trap was in public." Hiccup protested. "They couldn't have used their powers. Did any if YOU use your powers?!"

"I used my hair as a lasso but not for healing yesterday." Punzie said.

"I did, I used my telekinesis yesterday." I stated.

"She levitated one of the attackers with her powers yesterday!" Kristoff added.

"Never mind about that! What's important is that we find where Jack and Elsa are!" Merida declared.

"Tell that to the police!" Punzie snapped.

"But who would do such a thing to all of us?!" I shrieked.

"I don't know!" Hiccup groaned in frustration. "We gotta figure it out quickly!"

I paced back and forth, desperately worrying. What happened to Jack and Elsa?! Where were they?! Are they ok?! Who is the mastermind behind all that happened?!

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!