Chapter 49: Face to face

Anna's POV

"No Anna, I will not buy you 5 slices of chocolate cake." Elsa said firmly.

I was just about to speak when something caught my eye. It was Jack and Emma. "Huh? Jack! Is that you?" I waved to him.

"Hi Elsa, Anna." Jack waved back.

"Fancy meeting you here." Elsa gave him a hug.

"Hi future sister in law!" Emma cheered. I secretly gave her a thumbs up sign.

Jack blushed madly. Elsa was the same, tomato red. "So, what brings you here?" Elsa asked.

"We have.... Uh, well..." Emma stammered.

"Today's the day." Jack simply said. I was confused, what did he mean by today's the day?

"Oh ok." Elsa patted his back. I gave Emma a questioning look.

This moment, Mr and Mrs Frost appeared. They didn't look too good. Mr Frost's expression immediately changed when he saw me and Elsa. I was boiling in anger when I saw him. He still owes us a good explanation for what happened two years ago.

"Um... Hello Mr and Mrs Frost." I did my best to be polite. Elsa made a small hi and tilted her head down.

"What are they doing here." Mr Frost pointed to Elsa and I. Oh the nerve of him, I wanted to react so badly.

"They just happen to pass by." Jack quickly replied.

"We'll be going in, now." Mr Frost ordered and walked into the building. Mrs Frost slowly followed inside. Emma hurriedly held her hand and walked in as well. Jack turned to both of us. "I have to go. I'll call you!" He gave Elsa a quick kiss and ran in.

"Oooohhh!" I squealed.

"Anna, seriously." Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I wanna go to the cafe to have my chocolate!" I jumped up and down.

"I already told you, you can't possibly have 5 slices!" Elsa argued as we continued to walk.

"Ok, I won't order five, promise!" I chuckled.

We walked into the cafe and there was quite a line. Great, I hate HATE waiting. Elsa was just about to take a seat when a girl approached her. It was Tina. Great, what is she doing here?!

"What is it Tina." I crossed my arms.

"I ain't here to talk to some stranger like you, I'm here to talk to Elsa." Tina replied.

"Huh, you dare call me a stranger? I'm Elsa's sister!" I took a step forward. "We have met before, in case you don't remember, I'm the one that nearly punched you in the face for spilling food and juice on Elsa in the cafeteria just so you could embarrass her back in Canterlot High." I am quite impressed that I could still remember that.

"So? I don't care." Tina shrugged.

"Oh really? Then how about I give you the punch that has been delayed for years?" I asked.

"Why am I even talking to you." Tina sighed.

"Oh yeah? Then why are you here, ruining my day?!" I shouted. I looked at a tea cup and levitated it, only to be stopped by Elsa. She grabbed my hand tight and we made eye contact. Yeah yeah yeah, ok Elsa, I know I'm not supposed to use my powers here.

I turned back to Tina. We stood there face to face. I wanted to use my powers to fling her away so badly. Ain't nothing wrong with taking out some trash with telekinesis. "So Tina, shall I do that?" I repeated my question.

"Get lost." She said and started walking to the door. I snapped. I really lost it. I raged to her and gave a punch, square in the nose. I pushed her out the doors and walked back in proudly. Everyone in the cafe was staring at me.

"Uh, next please?" The cashier said awkwardly.

I marched to the cashier. "Yes, I would like three slices of chocolate cake and your best chocolate drink please." I grabbed my order and took a seat. Elsa slowly sat beside me. "Anna, why did you do that for?!" Elsa gave me a hard nudge.

"Because she's been longing for this." I said as I munched on the slice of cake. "Here." I handed Elsa a slice.

"Look, I might not have been able to remember that yet, but do you realise how serious the situation was?! There were people taking pictures and videos of you!" Elsa snapped.

"Am I famous?" I asked excitedly.

"Anna! Gosh! How can you even think like that?! You're just the same as a kid!" Elsa shouted.

"Can't help it!" I gave Elsa a friendly punch. "No matter what, I still had to teach that Tina a lesson."

"Yeah, yeah, sure, my little sister." Elsa smiled and hugged me.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!