Chapter 21: Who Pitch/Jason really is

Rapunzel's POV

The minute Jack said Pitch, I immediately went insane in the inside. What's more confusing is that all of us except Jack saw Elsa with a boy named Jason, but Jack said he saw a boy named Pitch with Elsa! I am so confused now, what is going on now?! Who is this Jason?

We all started to whisper to each other and Merida suggested to tell Jack and Elsa about Pitch. Everyone except Hiccup agreed, he said that we shouldn't tell that much in one day. Neither less, I protested that we tell them about it.

"All right, Elsa. Straight to the point, you're with Pitch or Jason?!" I asked.

Elsa let out a long sigh. "His name is Pitch Black. He's got some pretty cool powers, to which he uses it to change his appearance to Jason. Now, will you tell me why all of you are so worked up?"

"When did you meet Pitch?!" Eugene asked. "I swear if your sister was here... She would have tackled you."

"Forget all that, we gotta tell her stat!" Merida said.

Elsa looked at us weirdly. She blinked a few times, like she was trying to remember something. Jack muttered the words "Pitch Black". We all knew he recognised the name, all he needed was a little push to remember it.

"Jack, do you remember Pitch?" Hiccup asked. "He and his gang used to be rivals with us? Way before high school?"

"Also the fact that he tried to kill you several times?!" I said with dramatic gestures.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Try to remember," Merida said. "There was one time in high school where Pitch's gang challenged the six of us, also Anna and Kristoff, to a fight. Only Hiccup, Jack, Rapunzel and me were involved, Jack got seriously injured but Rapunzel healed him. However, Pitch and his gang kidnapped Elsa while we were distracted."

"We don't know what happened to you, Elsa, while you were in Pitch's grasp. But judging by how we found you much later, you were tortured pretty badly." I continued.

Jack's and Elsa's eyes widen in size. "Oh my gosh you mean I've been friends with a psychopathic killer?!" Elsa screamed.

Jack looked like he was going to faint again. "I seriously could have used all this info to fill up the blanks two years ago! Seriously though, why didn't I meet you guys earlier?!

"You had mentioned before that someone never allowed you to tell us all of this information. Why?" Elsa asked.

"Jack's father, Mr. Frost is the one responsible for this. We may never know why he didn't allow us to meet the two of you ever again." I said. "Here's how it went down. After we couldn't open your hospital room doors, we stormed his house, demanding for an answer."

"Mr. Frost threatened us that he'd report us to the police, but that didn't stop us. We weren't gonna let a crime like this just go by." Eugene said proudly. "Well unfortunately we didn't succeed, we never got an answer and we were chased out. As soon as Elsa was discharged, we quickly tried to take the opportunity to tell her the truth..."

"But we found out that Mr. Frost had hired some folks, preventing us from going anywhere near her house. I remember Anna calling me, she was terrified that there were these strangers at her place. They monitored her every move, so Anna could say anything to Elsa. She was a prisoner in her own house." Merida continued.

"So naturally, we reported this to the police. But they claimed that the residents of the house, Elsa and Anna were lunatics that needed surveillance. The police somehow had proof! Someone had made those fake documents. It's gotta be Mr. Frost." Hiccup said.

"And here comes the worst part. SOMEONE had put us in the hot seat as well! Mr. Frost actually reported us to the police as well! If we do anything, especially go anywhere close to Elsa's house, they'd catch us and lock us up! But we didn't do anything remotely wrong!" Eugene wailed.

"I swear Mr. Frost had bribed the police in someway. Ever since then, our every move was monitored. We recognised the same people who seemed to be tailing us, but did the police care? Nope! Do they even know how many privacy laws they broke?!" Merida exclaimed.

"One day, Mr. Frost had come to visit us personally, he warned and threatened us. That incident scarred Kristoff, he never dared to be a part of anything else we planned to reach Jack and Elsa anymore." I said.

Elsa's face lit up. "That explains why he was behaving that way! Kristoff was hesitant because of some reason that day in the apartment, the day I met you guys!"

"My father... Is... A..." Jack trailed away, he looked horribly sick.

Elsa put her hand on mine. "I just want all of you to know that I'm extremely grateful with your efforts. Had I not met you guys, I'd still be in the dark. Better late than never, right? Jack?"

When we turned to Jack, he had passed out. Not sure whether he fainted or he fell asleep. I saw that he had a single tear that trickled down his cheek.

I felt sorry for him. No one would have ever wanted to know that their father was such a cruel person.

Mr. Frost, I swear, justice will catch up on you some day...

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!