Chapter 6: Old friends

Anna's POV

I heard a knock on the door. I immediately opened it, revealing it to be Elsa. "Elsa, you're back! How's college?" I asked. Elsa ran in like lightning. She dumped her stuff on the floor and faced me. "Uh...Elsa?" I asked.

"Anna, I need you to tell me everything, EVERYTHING!" Elsa exclaimed.

"What?!" I raised my hands.

"I want to know about Jack." Elsa snapped.

"J-Jack?" I stammered. "How do you know who he is?"

"I saw him at school, and I know that this Jack is this." Elsa pointed to the picture at her locket.

We both heard another knock. I opened the door revealing it to be Kristoff, Punzie, Eugene, Hiccup and Merida. Punzie saw Elsa and gasped. "Bad timing!" Kristoff said in horror.

"Anna, who are all these?" Elsa asked.

"Um...." I started.

"Oh Elsa, long time no see..." Punzie pulled Elsa to a hug.

"Who are you?!" Elsa pushed her away.

"Well she still doesn't know us...." Eugene said.

"Who are you?" Elsa repeated.

"Come guys, do sit. And Elsa, we'll tell you later." I pointed to the sofa.

I pinned Elsa to the middle of everyone, there's no point in hiding now that we all are here.

"I guess we better make our introductions first." Punzie said. "I'm Rapunzel, but call me Punzie."

"I'm Merida."

"I'm Hiccup."

"I'm Eugene."

"I'm Kristoff."

"She wants to know about Jack, we'll just tell her." I said.

"Um guys....We all do know right what's gonna happen when we tell her all this, what if HE finds out?" Kristoff asked nervously.

"Kristoff we've been through this, he is not the boss of us and we can do whatever we want. We want to help our friend, ain't nothing wrong with that." Hiccup rolled his eyes.

"But all of us know what happened 2 years ago when we tried to...

"So, " Punzie cleared her throat, cutting Kristoff off.

"We can tell you every single detail about your past." Merida continued.

"Well that was really straightforward." Elsa mumbled. "Well you can start by telling me who Jack is." Elsa said.

"He was your past boyfriend." Hiccup said.

"He too has ice powers." Merida added.

"You remember that vase of ice flowers last time back in the house? He made that for you when he asked you to be his girlfriend." I stated.

"Elsa, we want you to keep all that we're telling you a secret. Actually, Jack's father doesn't want any of us including you to be involved in his life again. He kinda blamed us for the accident. He wants Jack to have a new life. He warned us to not tell you and him anything about your pasts, but heck, we did it anyway." Punzie said.

"Then doesn't he want this....Jack to remember about his past?" Elsa asked again.

"That's something that all of us don't know yet." Kristoff replied.

"I still think he's a really cruel man. Locking his own son and you in your hospital rooms, not telling the truth, and not letting us to see him again." Merida sighed.

"We tried, we left the hospital straight away, and guess what happened to us?" I continued, feeling myself boiling with anger.

"Ever since that, we didn't attempt too many times at trying to have our revenge. Mr Frost... Well... How do I explain this..." Kristoff trailed off.

"Well, what else can you tell me about my past?" Elsa asked.

"There's-" Eugene said but Hiccup quickly cut in.

"Stop, you can't tell people with amnesia too much about their past so fast. Even if you want to tell Elsa everything, you all must wait. If you tell her everything right now, she could pass out or something because of a wave of memories that come back to her WAY too fast!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"But I want to know everything!" Elsa protested.

"Your brain can't take that much!" Hiccup said.

"Actually, I remember that I read that kind of article before somewhere on the web I think..." Merida scratched her head.

"Oh come on Elsa, it's better than nothing! We will tell you everything day by day, ok?" I consoled her.

"Day by day, sounds good, Hiccup?" Punzie asked.

"Yes, but not too much each day." Hiccup said.

"I can't wait to say about the-"

Punzie hurriedly covered Eugene's mouth and looked at him sternly. "Quiet!" She whispered.

"Wait, Anna never told you about Jack, how did you meet him?" Hiccup asked.

"In school, duh." Elsa shrugged.

Eugene's eyes widen. "Jack is in the same college as all of us?!"  He exclaimed.

"You are in the same college as me?" Elsa questioned.

"Yeah." Merida said.

"Then besides Jack, who else did you see?" Kristoff asked.

"He was with some girl.... Ti.... Tina, yes, Tina was what Jack called her." Elsa said.

My jaw dropped. "Tina?!"  All of us said at the same time.

"We have got to tell Jack the truth too! Him with Tina now?! I can't believe his dad didn't say anything!"  Punzie snapped.

"So... Who's Tina?" Elsa asked, confused.

"It's a long story... " Merida started.

"But you can't say anything about it yet." I said.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!