Chapter 50: Planning a birthday

Elsa's POV

I paced back and forth in my dorm. Anna's birthday was this Sunday and I am desperately trying to plan her birthday. "Come on, come on, why isn't anything coming to my mind?!" I groaned in frustration.

"Elsa," Jack stood up. "Don't pressure yourself."

"We're thinking of something too, calm down!" Eugene said.

"I want to make her birthday special, as always." I sighed. "She's always there for me."

"Don't worry Elsa, we will think of something." Punzie smiled.

"In the meantime, can we go eat? I'm starving." Merida grumbled.

"You want to eat now?!" Hiccup asked, surprised.

"My brain needs fuel to process!" Merida replied.

I sat down on my bed, still out of ideas. I have no idea what to do! Jack sat with me and gave me a hug. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." He whispered to me.

"We need the perfect present." Punzie announced. "What does Anna like?!"

"Chocolates, duh." Eugene crossed his arms.

"Elsa, I'll do the cake!" Punzie volunteered. "It's not chocolate, but it will look fabulous!"

I smiled at Punzie. "Thanks."

"I'm thinking.... A bracelet?" Merida fingered her cheek. "Yeah, I'll probably get Anna a bracelet."

"The easiest is to just buy her a whole big giant box of chocolates. No one better copy my idea." Eugene spoke up.

"Help, I need a birthday present idea too!" Hiccup chuckled awkwardly.

"Should we go to the mall?" Jack suggested.

"What for?" Punzie asked.

"You know, you guys can go find a present there and stuff." Jack replied.

I slowly nodded and stood up. Jack hurriedly held my hand and we walked out followed by the rest. Jack opened the door for me and we drove to the nearest mall. "Don't worry, I'm sure you can find some inspiration at the mall." Jack reassured me.

After about 20 minutes, all of us arrived. Punzie hurriedly darted to where all the gift wrapping section with Eugene rolling his eyes and following her from behind.

Merida and Hiccup went to see some bracelets, leaving me and Jack alone. "Come on, let's go check some stuff out." Jack gripped my hand and walked around. "You will get something out of here."

I happened to glance at some dresses. An idea immediately popped into my mind. Why not I make a dress for Anna? It's really simple with my powers. I had once made a dress for her back when I was young. At least that's what I dreamt of last week. I do believe that my dreams are a piece from my past.

"You look bright. Got an idea?" Jack turned to me.

"Just an idea for the present." I smiled mischievously.

"I'll help you, what will it be?" Jack gave me a hug.

"I doubt you can help. I'm making a dress for Anna."

"Dress? Just ask Punzie to help."

"No, I ain't asking Punzie. I wouldn't want to trouble her."

"Then how are you gonna get the dress? Are you going to a tailor?"

"Nah, I'm making it with my powers."

"Oh! That's cool. But I do not know how to make a dress with my powers."

"See? That's why you can't help me!"

"Sorry, I ain't no tailor."

I smiled at Jack and we walked towards Eugene and Punzie. "She's been looking at the wrappers." Eugene beckoned to Punzie.

"Where's Merida and Hiccup?" I asked, looking around.

"We'rent they over- Oh yeah, where are they?!" Jack turned around.

"I think they went and look at more bracelets?" Eugene guessed.

"Don't worry, they'll show up soon enough." Punzie suddenly said. "What do you guys think about this colour to wrap a gift?"

"I honestly never cared about the colour of a wrapping paper." Eugene crossed his arms. "Besides, it's what's in the inside that counts!"

"Oh come on Eugene, you know I do all this every time!" Punzie playfully pushed Eugene.

"She's really specific when it comes to style." Jack whispered to me.

"Yeah, so I heard." I whispered back to him.

Merida and Hiccup came walking to us, waving. "You're back, where did you go?!" Jack called out.

"Mer wanted to see more bracelets. She even bought the present already." Hiccup lifted up a small plastic bag.

"Really? Let me see!" Punzie excitedly squealed.

"Well that was fast for you to choose a present." I crossed my arms.

Punzie held the bracelet. "It's beautiful! The colour is really nice too. Don't you guys agree?"

"Of course." Jack and Eugene said at the same time. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up sign.

"So, our present is done, what about you guys?" Merida asked.

"I'm making a dress." Me and Punzie blurted out. We looked at each other and laughed. "Any way I can help you with the dress?" Punzie asked. "I never knew you could sew too!"

"No thanks, and plus, I'm making it with my powers." I chuckled.

"Powers?!" Punzie shouted. She quickly covered her mouth and looked around awkwardly. "I have got to see how you do it!"

"Ok." I smiled.

"What about you, Jack?" Hiccup asked.

"I donno. Not a clue." Jack replied.

All eyes landed on Eugene. "What? I already told you before, it's chocolates." Eugene stated.

"Wow Punzie, are you making two presents?" Merida chuckled. "One dress and one cake?"

"Yeah, it's a piece of cake!" Punzie joked and laughed.

Jack turned to me. "You gotta help me now. I can't think of a present."

"You could be the mascot since you're so funny." I burst out laughing.

"HEY!" Jack said loudly.

"That's not a bad idea." Eugene said.

"Anything OTHER than a mascot?!" Jack crossed his arms.

"Nope." Punzie tried to hold her laughter.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!