Chapter 62: Memories completed (2)

Elsa's POV

Pitch's slap really hurt a lot. What's worse is that his darklings literally killed me. It hurt so badly there were no words to describe the pain. The pain was too much that I blacked out.

~Flashback~

The dragging finally stopped, my blindfold was removed and I looked around. It was another dark room, only a window at the far end of the room. Hans and Pitch grabbed me tight, pulling me to a chair. They quickly tied me up to the chair. The ropes they used were painful, I could feel them cutting into my skin.

"Now listen up Elsa, we want you to do something for us..." Pitch started.

"Never gonna happen!" I snapped.

I got slapped on the face by Gothel. "Listen to him girl." Gothel said sternly.

"I will never do anything for you!" I shouted at Pitch. "Just let me out of here!"

"You might want to use your magic, Pitch." Hans nudged Pitch.

"I doubt that you can actually persuade her." Astrid said, crossing her arms.

"Just influence her with your nightmare sand." Gothel said, glaring at me.

"Patience, she will accept it, sooner or later. We could just torture her until she agrees." Pitch smirked.

"I will NEVER agree to whatever you have to say!" I yelled. "No matter what you do to me, I will never work with you!"

"Then how about we kill your precious little Jack?" Pitch crossed his arms smiling evilly at me.

"J-Jack? What have you done to him?!" I asked, horrified. What happened to Jack?

"Looks like we gotta kill him guys, unless of course..." Pitch grinned at me.

"You killed him?!" I shouted.

"He should have died by now thanks to my dagger. The dagger stabbed him right in the stomach." Gothel laughed.

"But you forgot there's that girl that can heal." Hans stated.

"Well...Maybe he died before she healed him!" Astrid snapped.

"So Elsa, shall we go see Jack and bring his dead body here?" Pitch laughed.

"No! I don't believe it! H-He couldn't have died! You couldn't have killed him!" I said, crying with tears.

"Oh really? Don't believe it? Then let's go and bring his body here. Even if he is still alive, I will personally kill Jack Frost." Pitch said.

"You wouldn't do that!" I yelled.

"Oh yes I would, and you will have no other choice to do what we say." Pitch smiled at me.

"I already told you, I will never accept your offer!" I told him.

"There's still a chance, ice girl. You just accept what we have for you, and we won't kill Jack." Gothel grinned.

"And how do I know that you would keep that promise?!" I snapped.

"Forget it, she won't do it. We just need to bring that boy here, and she would do everything for him." Astrid told everyone.

"Then we shall do that, NOW." Pitch instructed and Hans, Gothel and Astrid left the room. Pitch walked away as well but he turned back, "You will see that beloved boyfriend of yours die right in front of you." Pitch grinned and he went out. I could here the door being locked.