Chapter 34: Friends Forever! (2)

Jack's POV

"Wake up See Yew Soon !" I called out to SYS.

SYS groaned. "Wha-What time is it?"

"SYS! Bangunlah! Cepat! Jangan tidur lagi!" Maz shook SYS.

SYS finally woke up and went to the restroom. Soon, he came out, with his school uniform and all. "You're not in your old school now, you don't exactly have to wear your school uniform, just look at Mazlee!" I said.

"Never mind, let's just go." SYS yawned.

We walked out to the hallways. "You guys go meet up with Eugene and Hiccup first. I'm going to see Elsa." I instructed and they nodded.

I hurriedly walked to Elsa's dorm and waited for her. Finally, the door opened. "Hey beautiful." I said and pulled Elsa into a hug.

"Tengok, boyfriend dia sweet sangat." I heard Hani saying.

"Macam couple yang sangat sempurna kan?" Anusha asked.

"Come on, let's get to class!" I said as I let go of Elsa.

All of us walked along the hallways as we met up with Eugene, Hiccup, Punzie, Merida, Mazlee and See Yew Soon. "Hai semua!" Mazlee called out. "Hey!" Hani said.

"What's our class now?" Elsa turned to Punzie.

"Maths I think?" Punzie shrugged.

"Yeah, maths." Hiccup replied.

All of us walked into class and as usual, many surrounded Hani, Anusha, See Yew Soon and Mazlee. The usual people that loved to gossip always asked questions about them.

I sprang into action and pulled the chair for Elsa. "Please, do sit." I led out my hand.

"Jack, this isn't a restaurant or anything. You don't have to do that." Elsa blushed.

"No matter what or where we are, I will do this for you. As your boyfriend." I said proudly.

Elsa rolled her eyes and sat down. I hurriedly sat beside her and I couldn't help but staring at Elsa, again. Elsa pushed me playfully as I continued to stare. "Something wrong with looking at my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Well apparently, yes. It's making me uncomfortable with someone looking at me non stop." Elsa answered.

"I can't help it." I teased.

*Time skip*

"Finally it's all over! I'm exhausted." Eugene stretched his arms.

"Oh come on, just writing all that down and you're already tired?" Hiccup scoffed.

"Well maybe for a bookworm like you!" I exclaimed.

"I don't care, school's over for today!" Eugene cheered.

"Stop it boys, now let's go." Punzie snapped.

We walked to our own dorms and SYS threw himself on the bed. "Can you even believe the homework we have today?!" He said.

"I know right?!" I grinned.

Mazlee looked at his books. "Banyaknya semua ini!"

I turned to SYS. "Don't ask, just take this." SYS threw me a dictionary.

"Oh come on Yew Soon, I barely know how to pronounce the words Maz just said. How am I even going to find it?!" I asked as I looked at the dictionary.

See Yew Soon immediately jolted up and looked at me in amazement. "Was it something I said?" I asked in confusion.

"Did I just hear what I heard?!" SYS exclaimed.

I gave a weird look at him and looked at Maz. "What?" I mouthed to him. He too didn't know what was going on.

"You just called me Yew Soon?!" SYS asked.

"Um... Yeah? Isn't that your name?" I asked.

SYS gave a really wide smile and sighed. "You know something? No one has called me Yew Soon for ages!"

"You mean you freaked out just because of that? Just because I called you Yew Soon instead of SYS or See Yew Soon?" I asked.

"Yes!" SYS replied.

"Apalah SYS, aku ingat kau dah jadi macam gila!" Mazlee pushed SYS.

"Hey hey hey, I am not gila, ok?! Dah berapa tahun orang tak panggil I Yew Soon!" SYS pushed Mazlee back.

"Uh guys?" I said awkwardly. Both of them stopped and turned to me. "So, what was that?"

"He's just gone crazy because nobody has called him Yew Soon for many years. You could say he's touched or something." Mazlee replied.

"So you want me to call you SYS or Yew Soon? SYS is quite easier." I stated.

"However the way you like it. It just feels so different since I haven't heard anyone call me Yew Soon for soooooo long." See Yew Soon replied.

"I'll try to avoid Yew Soon then, don't want you freaking out all of a sudden." I laughed.

"Sedihlah kau ni! Kau lebih gila daripada orang gila!" Mazlee spoke up.

"Ya, ya, ya, diamlah." SYS said.

"Come on, no fights here." I wrapped my arms around them. "You wouldn't want to be mad here at your new school!"

"True." Mazlee and SYS said in unison.

"You guys are my best friends for life!" I smiled widely.

"Totally!" Mazlee agreed.

We each put our hand in the middle and chanted, "Friends forever!"

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!