Chapter 27: Ask her out

Eugene's POV

"You guys all agree?" I asked Jack and Hiccup.

"Wait, let me get this straight, you want us to bring girls out on a date? I don't even have a girlfriend any more." Jack stated.

"Duh, you haven't even asked Elsa out yet." Hiccup gave Jack a nudge. "You've been crushing on her."

"I am, but what if she doesn't feel the same?" Jack asked worriedly. "I'm nervous."

"Nonsense! You two were a couple back then and you and Elsa will be a couple again." I protested.

Jack sighed as he placed his head on the table. I could totally see how worried he was. Oh come on, what is there to worry? I'm sure that Elsa would be with Jack again. Punzie's been talking non-stop about Elsa and Jack being a couple again. She doesn't want to see them not being together.

"Someone's love sick." Hiccup whispered to me and giggled softly. I smiled at him and nodded. Mr John came in and instructed us for our textbooks. As usual, our geek, Hiccup, paid his full attention in class. I will never understand on how he can concentrate in class. The most I can go on is about 15 minutes.

Jack on the other hand, still hasn't even taken out his books. His head was still on the table. Man, how doesn't he get caught? I did my best to keep awake in class. I don't think there was any class I could pay attention for the whole time.

*Time skip*

"Hey beautiful!" I ran to Punzie and gave her a tight hug.

"Someone's in a good mood!" Punzie laughed as she returned the hug.

"I have never been better!" I smiled

"Come on." Punzie pulled away from the hug. "It's time for another session of telling the past."

We both walked to my dorm, Hiccup wasn't there yet, but Merida was. I quickly opened the door and us three went in. Soon, Hiccup came running into the room. I winked at Hiccup and he winked back. We still have some time before Jack and Elsa come in, time to ask out our girlfriends.

I was just about to speak when Punzie spoke up. "Don't have to ask, it's a yes." I stared at her in shock. How did she know what I wanted to ask already? I decided to play it cool. "What do you mean?" I asked calmly.

"Oh come on Eugene, I know what that wink means. And the answer is a yes, save your question." Punzie pinched my cheek. Could she read my mind or what?!

"I'm good." Merida turned to Hiccup. Hiccup had the exact same reaction. We both looked a each other and gave the 'what' face.

"Don't act so surprised Eugene, you know you always do that when you want to ask me on a date." Punzie giggled.

"You know me too well." I grinned.

"Duh! Obviously." Punzie said.

"And what about you?" I turned to Merida. "You too know that Hiccup wants to ask you out?"

"You two boys always ask us out on a date the exact same day and same way. Number one, it's just us four. Number two, you boys will wink. Number three, you guys ask." Merida crossed her arms.

"We got so used to it that we can already tell what you wanna say before you even said it!" Punzie squealed.

This moment, Jack and Elsa came in. I could see him gulping nervously. I wonder how is he gonna ask Elsa out. "Oh good, you're here!" Merida greeted them. "Come on in!"

Jack and Elsa joined us as they sat beside each other. "So" I put my hands together. "What do we tell today?"

"To be honest, I don't have anything in particular to ask. A random one?" Jack asked. Elsa looked at us blankly and shook her head. Looks like we have to decide on a topic again.

"Random huh? There's so many to choose from!" Punzie exclaimed.

"Hold up, what haven't we told?" Merida asked. "First day, birthday, Tina, Pitch... What else haven't we told?!"

"I know what we haven't told." I announced proudly as I crossed my arms.

"What will it be?" Hiccup asked.

I leaned closer to the rest. "Jack and Elsa being a couple, duh!" I whispered to them.

"Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that?!" Punzie said.

I gave Jack a wink and quickly looked back to the rest. Man, I hope he asks out Elsa before we start talking about them being a couple. Merida cleared her throat. "Shall we start?"

Come on, come on, Jack! Hurry it up already! Ask that girl beside you on a date! Your friend to be soon girlfriend, again! I signalled to Jack but I doubt he understood that. However, he did nodded his head, so I'll take that as a yes?

Jack faced Elsa. "Elsa, are you free tomorrow?" Jack asked. Oh good, finally!

"I... I think so, why?" Elsa gulped. "Something up?"

Punzie leaned closer to me. "What's he doing?" She asked.

"Well, we're bringing you girls for a date right? We got Jack to do the same. But our date and theirs are different. You know, so that those two can be alone? After all, we need to make those two a couple again, like you said." I replied.

"You're the best!" Punzie kissed me on the cheek.

"He's asking her out pretty well huh?" Hiccup joined in.

"It's simple, but just wait for the best!" Merida said eagerly.

We were all just looking at Elsa and Jack. I knew that Jack was in total panic and fear that Elsa would reject. Luckily, Elsa said yes to the date. All of our faces brighten up. Punzie let out a sigh of relief. "Well that's settled!" I said softly.

"Perfect!" Punzie cheered.

I gave a thumbs up sign to Jack and smiled widely. He giggled softly and smiled back. "Tomorrow, right?" Elsa asked Jack.

"Yes." Jack said excitedly.

"All right so that's done, next!" Merida clapped her hands.

"So, let's get started with telling?" Hiccup continued.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!