Chapter 33: Friends forever! (1)

Elsa's POV

"Good morning Elsa." Hani greeted me as I woke up.

"You're up early." I smiled.

"I'm used to waking up at this time." Hani replied.

I took a shower and wore a T-shirt and knee length pants. Anusha was already awake by the time I got out. "Good morning!" I said.

Anusha pulled out a smile. "Morning."

All of us got ready and went out. The minute I opened the door, I was surprised to see Jack.

"Hey beautiful." Jack said as he stood right in front to my dorm. Jack pulled me into a hug that was so awkward since it was in front of Hani and Anusha.

"Tengok, boyfriend dia sweet sangat." I heard Hani's voice.

"Macam couple yang sangat sempurna kan?" Anusha asked.

Jack finally let go of me and I smiled awkwardly at Anusha and Hani. "Come on, let's get to class!" Jack suggested.

All of us walked along the hallways as we met up with Eugene, Hiccup, Punzie, Merida, Mazlee and See Yew Soon. "Hai semua!" Mazlee called out. "Hey!" Hani said.

"What's our class now?" I turned to Punzie.

"Maths I think?" Punzie shrugged.

"Yeah, maths." Hiccup replied.

All of us walked into class and as usual, many surrounded Hani, Anusha, See Yew Soon and Mazlee. The usual people that loved to gossip always asked questions about them.

Jack acted like a gentleman as he pulled out the chair for me. "Please, do sit."

"Jack, this isn't a restaurant or anything. You don't have to do that." I blushed.

"No matter what or where we are, I will do this for you. As your boyfriend." Jack said proudly.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. Jack hurriedly sat beside me and stared at me, again. I pushed him playfully as he continued to stare. "Something wrong with looking at my girlfriend?" Jack asked.

"Well apparently, yes. It's making me uncomfortable with someone looking at me non stop." I answered.

"I can't help it." Jack teased.

*Time skip*

"Finally it's all over! I'm exhausted." Eugene stretched his arms.

"Oh come on, just writing all that down and you're already tired?" Hiccup scoffed.

"Well maybe for a bookworm like you!" Jack joined in the conversation.

"I don't care, school's over for today!" Eugene cheered.

"Stop it boys, now let's go." Punzie snapped.

I walked along with Hani and Anusha. Both of them were talking in Malay which of course, I couldn't understand. All I understood was the word cikgu, which meant teacher. At least I could remember some stuff they taught us yesterday.

With See Yew Soon and Mazlee joining in their conversation, I could barely understand a single word they were saying. Well like yesterday, they mixed in some English with their Malay.

I edge out and walked beside Merida. "They got you annoyed?" Merida asked.

"What? No, I just didn't want to disturb them. Besides, we don't know Malay!" I whispered to Merida.

"True enough."

"Oh come on, at least you asked SYS how much the price was in Malay yesterday!"

"It was hard. The pronunciation was quite confusing."

"It's just Malay, not too bad. I heard of more confusing languages."

"You're right. Take Japanese or Korean or something for example!"

"So you should be proud that you spoke Malay!"

Merida smiled at me as we proceeded to our dorms. Hani and Anusha followed me in and I quickly took out my homework. "Any of you understand this?" I asked, pointing to my chemistry book.

"Kejap kejap, I cari dulu." Hani replied.

"Uh... What?" I asked.

"Wait, I'll find it." Anusha translated for me.

Hani took out a reference book and handed it to me. "It should have all the answers you need, I hope."

"Don't worry, if you can't find it, SYS has everything." Anusha added.

"You all are such great friends." I smiled.

"We are gonna be friends forever!" Hani cheered.

Me, Hani and Anusha placed out hands in the middle. "Friends forever!" We chanted.

"When would you two be going back?" I asked.

"We don't know yet." Anusha replied.

"I don't know, hopefully not so soon! I wouldn't want to leave my new friends." Hani sighed.

"Yeah, this experience has been great!" Anusha cheered. All of us smiled and I continued with my homework.

"Macam mana ini?!" I looked up, revealing it to be Hani talking to Anusha.

"I don't know?" Anusha said.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Know this question?" Hani pointed to her book. I took a closer look. "Oh, this is quite easy." I then proceeded to tell them the explanation.

"Thanks Elsa." Hani and Anusha said at the same time.

"No problem." I smiled at them.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!