Chapter 3: Unexpected news

Rapunzel's POV

"So Anna and Emma, how did it go?" I gulped nervously.

"Elsa doesn't remember who she is, who I am, who her parents are, basically everything." Anna replied.

"Jack was exactly the same." Emma said. "Can I know why we can't tell Jack about Elsa?"

"All of Jack's friends, I do not want you all to be in his life again." Mr Frost said sternly. "He must also not know about his past girlfriend."

"What?!" All of us including Emma said.

"Why?" Mrs Frost asked.

"But if Jack doesn't meet Elsa and vice versa, they will never regain their full memories!" I protested.

"I want him to start a new life." Mr Frost said.

"But he's made so many friends here..." Mrs Frost stated.

"Enough! Jack's already gotten into a minor amnesia once, and now his whole past is missing!" Mr Frost raised his voice.

"That's why we have to get it back for him!" Eugene said loudly.

"We have to make him remember his past!" Merida said.

"Surrounding him with the past can make him remember!" Hiccup said.

"NO. Just...STOP. Jack will start a new life, with or without his past. I do not want any of you to be with him any more. Including that girlfriend of his. You all better not make Elsa remember her past again." Mr Frost stated.

I was boiling with anger. "You are not the boss of us!" I yelled. I knew what I did, yes, I just shouted at the Dreamworks company owner.

"Elsa's my sister and you don't want her to remember her past?!" Anna asked. "She doesn't even remember mom and dad!" I could see that Anna was trying to hold back her tears.

"Silence!" Mr Frost said.

"Dear-" Mrs Frost started but she was cut of by Emma.

"You mean we have to lie to Jack?! What's wrong about remembering his past?!"

I nodded at Emma. What was wrong with Jack and Elsa remembering about their past? After all, it's a piece of them!

"Even if others do not tell the people who have amnesia about their past, they can find out themselves, all it takes is time. Even if you have moved him or her to a new place, far away from their past, they can still remember it, with the help of time. That is a fact!" Hiccup said. "Need me to show you?!" Hiccup said as he took out his phone. Wow, looks like he's been doing some research or something.

"We're going, NOW." Mr Frost said as he pulled Emma to him and he walked off. Emma turned back and waved at us.

"I'll keep you all posted." Mrs Frost whispered before quickly following her husband.

I groaned in frustration. "I don't get it, why doesn't Jack's father want him to remember?!" I asked.

"Well I'm not gonna let that happen." Hiccup said as he stormed to Jack's room number. We all followed behind him. He gripped on the handle and turned it, but the door wouldn't open. "Huh?!" Hiccup said as he tried to open the door.

"Let me try." Kristoff said as he gripped the handle, the door wouldn't open as well. Eugene tried and it didn't work too.

"Doctor?" Anna called a doctor that was passing by. "Why won't this room door open?"

"The Dreamworks company owner requested this door to be locked at all times." He replied.

"You're locking Jack in there?!" Merida asked.