Chapter 12: Powers combined

Elsa's POV

My phone rang and rang until I picked it up in frustration. It's the weekend! Who's calling me?! "Hello?!" I said loudly. "Chill out there, no need to be so loud!" A voice echoed. It was Pitch's voice. "What is it?" I asked sleepily.

"We are going to have a nice day at the mall." Pitch said.

"You called me just to tell me that?! Do you know what time is it?!" I asked.

"Well...Yeah?" Pitch asked.

"Fine..." I shrugged.

"Now? I'll come pick you up. Where are you now?" Pitch asked.

"I am with Anna in the apartment." I answered.

"Yeah yeah sure, I'll come in 30 minutes? As Jason." Pitch quickly said and hanged up.

I yawned as I went out. "Morning sis!" Anna greeted me cheerfully.

"Morning..." I said softly.

"What's up with you?" Anna asked.

"I'm going out with Pi- I mean, Jason, my boyfriend." I said.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Anna asked loudly. "But what about J.. Oops. I mean, cool!" Anna blurted out.

"Um...Yeah?" I looked at her weirdly.

"Who's Jason? I don't think I have ever heard of him?" Anna asked me.

"He's my boyfriend." I snapped. That's also one weird thing, Pitch doesn't want me to use his real name in front of Anna. I have no idea why, but I never really bothered about it. I liked him as Jason, not Pitch.

"But what about, but what about.... Oh gosh!!!" Anna yelled.

"What?!" I asked her.

"Never mind, I'll tell you some other day! Have a good day with your...Um...Boyfriend." Anna gulped.

I looked at her weirdly as Anna went away. What was she doing?! What was she talking about? I went for a quick shower and got changed. I went out and saw Pitch, as Jason waiting for me. "Hello Elsa!" Jason said.

"So, what do you want to do?" I crossed my arms.

"To the mall, duh." Jason smirked.

"Come on, where is it this time?" I shrugged. "I know it ain't a mall, Jason. You always say the mall but we end up going to a bar or something."

"You know me that well, huh?" Jason giggled.

"That's how I can be your girlfriend." I smiled.

"Actually, I want to do our powers thing again." Jason finally said.

"Fine, but where?" I asked.

"My house." Jason led me to his car.

I sat in the car and we then drove to his house. We went to his basement, where we do all our powers stuff. Half of the basement would be all black, and the other half would be blue. "So, what do you want to do today?" I asked, bored.

"Gimme a second...." Jason said and he turned himself back to Pitch. Well, there goes Jason, back to Pitch. "Oh come on, be Jason, please!" I begged.

"Let me think about that....NO." Pitch grinned.

"And why not? For me, please?" I pleaded.

"I already said, no!" Pitch yelled.

"Fine, I'll go home." I threw him a silly smile and I headed out of the basement.

"Elsa!" Pitch called and black nightmare sand surrounded me. I just froze it with the touch of my hand. "Kidding." I said to him. "But for this..." I turned the ice into sharp icicles and aimed it at Pitch.

"Ok! Ok! I'll do it!" Pitch said as he raised his hands in defence. "Just, put down all that ice, will ya?" Pitch said as he turned himself to Jason.

"That's better." I grinned as I smashed all the ice into pieces.

"But...How long do I have to be like this?" Jason asked as he looked at himself.

"Forever." I smirked at him.

"Forever?! No way Elsa. Not forever." Jason protested.

"Then? How long can you last?!" I snapped.

"The most will be one minute starting now." Jason looked at his watch.

"One minute?! That's too short! Ok, be Jason for today and today only. Just one day." I concluded.

"One day?!" Jason yelled.

"Do you want one week then?!" I shouted.

"Well obviously, no!" Jason said.

"One day then!" I clapped my hands.

"Oh you little devil...." Jason wrapped his sand around me and brought me in front of him.

"YOU'RE the devil." I grinned.

Jason pulled me into a tight hug. I embraced back the hug. Jason was rubbing my back then to my hair. "What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"Hugging my girlfriend?" Jason grinned. "Something wrong with hugging my girlfriend?"

I smiled and pulled away from the hug. I pinched Jason's cheek. He looked so much cuter as Jason instead of Pitch. Although I gotta admit, Jack looks cuter than Jason. Jack's really nice, so is Jason. But Jason is only temporarily, and Pitch is the real him. Jack on the other hand, is all about fun, has ice powers and stuff.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Jason lifted up my chin.

"I'm just thinking you are sooooo much better as Jason." I smiled.

"Urgh, stop saying that. I promised you to be Jason only for today!" Jason snapped.

"I like it like this." I crossed my arms.

"You said today, I promised today, and today only I will be Jason!" Jason said loudly.

My smirked at him and filled the whole room with ice. I made the ice glow red and yellow as well. "What are you doing?" Jason asked. "Just having some fun." I smiled. I continued to make more ice and soon it surrounded the whole room. I made some ice in the shape of a snowflake underneath me and Jason. I then lifted is up in the air. "Seriously Elsa, what are you doing?" Jason asked as he looked below.

"Fun." I simply said. I played with the ice and wrapped it around Jason. I had no idea what and why I was doing it, I just somehow wanted to.

"I'm cold!" Jason joked and gestured his hands. Nightmare sand formed on his arms and his sand surrounded the ice below us. He jumped down and waved at me. I grinned at him and slowly went down. "Let's get this back to normal, half and half. Black and blue." Jason said as he walked to the corner of the basement. He then replaced the blue ice that I made with his black sand.

"So, what now?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Like I said, I want to do our powers thing, the usual." Jason shrugged.

"Ok, at least it's something that we can do." I said.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Jason held my hand.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!