Chapter 65: Powers extraction

Pitch's POV

I got it. I found a way to collect someone else's powers. Something like extraction. Elsa's powers will be mine, then I can just kill her or something. Jack's next.

I walked towards Elsa. She had some serious injuries now thanks to my darklings. "Get back Pitch." Elsa warned.

"Why should I listen to you?" I crossed my arms. "I don't care."

"Just, don't." Elsa sighed.

"Never mind, I'm just here for your powers."

"I told you, I'll never join you! Just like what I said when you kidnapped me the first time."

"Ah, so you have your memories back on that incident already."

"Yes I do, in fact, I have back all of my memories now."

"Don't care."

"I don't care whether you care or not."

"I'm done talking, time for action."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking your powers, don't worry, it won't hurt. At least, I hope."

"How could you possibly take my powers?"

"Would you like me to show you?"

"No thanks."

"Wrong answer." I stood in front of Elsa, glaring. I created a large ball or something with my nightmare sand. I blasted off some sand at Elsa and created something like a long tube.

"What is this?" Elsa asked.

"This is how you will give your powers to me." I simply replied.

"I ain't just giving it to you like that." Elsa said sternly.

"Who said you have a choice?" I grinned.

I snapped my fingers and blue sparks came out of Elsa's body. The swirls and sparks flowed through the tube. Her magic for just flowing out. Elsa was screaming and yelling in pain. It sounded like I was ripping her off but no, it was just taking her powers. Meh, I guess it did hurt.

"P-PI-PIT-PITCH!" Elsa screamed. "AHHHHHH!!!!"

"Shut up girl." I rolled my eyes.

Elsa's ice powers just came out non-stop. All of them flowed into the tube. Perfection. Her powers will be mine in no time.

I placed a special bottle to store Elsa's powers after it was extracted from her. I went out to have some peace. Elsa was way too noisy.

*Time skip*

I walked back in after Elsa's shouts stopped. Elsa looked really pale. I ignored her as I held the bottle, it was full of her blue magic, her powers. From what I know, one is supposed to drink it. It does sound a little disgusting drinking magic. But heck, it will all be worth it, I have been dreaming of this moment anyway.

One of my darklings came bursting in. "What is it?" I asked. He neighed non stop. So the enemy has arrived. I grinned evilly. "Oh look Elsa," I turned to Elsa. "Your friends have come to rescue you."

"They have?" Elsa asked in a weak voice.

"Indeed, but don't get too happy. All of you are gonna die anyway." I smirked.

"Don't be too confident." Elsa said.

"How can I not be? Now that I have your powers....." I gulped down the bottle of magic.

Elsa's POV

The minute Pitch started his so called extraction, I felt intense pain. I saw blue stuff, which I'm assuming its my powers, coming out from my body. It was painful. I felt myself ripping apart as I screamed and yelled in pain.

Was my powers just flowing out just like that? To be given into the wrong hands? What can I do to stop all this? My power must not fall into Pitch. Who knows what he is gonna do with my powers. My powers could take lives! And I know the first person he is going to use my powers on is Jack.

Now I understand on why Pitch wanted to do some power activities when I was dating him. That was his motive all along, to have my powers. And now, he is on the move of having my powers. But what can I do to stop the extraction?

After an endless amount of pain, my powers stopped flowing out. I glanced at the huge bottle Pitch placed. It was totally blue. Did that mean all my magic was gone? Just like that?!

Pitch came in a few seconds later. he lifted up the blue bottle. One dark horse came running in and started neighing. Pitch nodded at it and turned to me. "Oh look Elsa, your friends have come to rescue you."

"They have?" I asked.

"Indeed, but don't get too happy. All of you are gonna die anyway." Pitch smirked.

"Don't be too confident." I said.

"How can I not be? Now that I have your powers....." Pitch gulped down the bottle of magic. Eww....Gross! I mean like, drinking magic?! That's horribly disgusting. Blue auras surrounded Pitch. Oh no, my ice power is starting to combine with his nightmare sand.

At first, I thought Pitch was going to be half blue and half black but nope, he looked the same, all black. Pitch shot off his powers at the wall. A small part of his sand was blue in colour. "I like your powers Elsa." Pitch looked at his hand and smiled.

I caught sight of Pitch's eyes. They weren't golden colour any more. They were green. From my guess, my blue combined with his yellow/gold to make it green. "What are you looking at?" Pitch asked, annoyed.

"Y-Your eyes." I stammered.

"What's with it?" Pitch crossed his arms.

"They're green." I replied.

"Whatever. Now, let's go meet your friends." Pitch smiled as he pulled me out of the chair. Just like that, the ropes were gone. Pitch surrounded me with his sand and walked outside, with me leaving no choice but to go along. I wanted to run but I couldn't move.

Well I don't exactly know how to describe an extraction, so sorry if it seemed like crap.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!