Chapter 54: A date

Elsa's POV

I happily walked out of my dorm. Jack jumped out from a corner and hugged me tight. "You're early." He giggled.

"As always." I crossed my arms.

"Too early, I couldn't get to your dorm in time." Jack smiled mischievously.

"You don't have to do that." I said firmly.

"But I-"

"Okay, okay, I don't wanna hear it any more." I hurriedly cut in.

Jack held my hand and we walked along the hallways. We met up with the rest. "Good morning Elsa." Punzie greeted me. I smiled back at her.

All of us went to our separate classes and I sat with Jack. "I can't pay attention is this class, I would get bored!" Jack pouted.

"It's history, Jack." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do we need to learn that anyway? It's all about the past. Plus, they're all dead?" Jack groaned.

"Well..." I couldn't find a reason.

"There, there, see?!" Jack cut in.

"Wait, we need to learn history because... So that we know... What happened back in the past and learn from in." I reasoned.

Jack's smile immediately disappeared. He sighed and said, "You win. But that doesn't mean I will study hard on my history."

After class ended, Jack turned to me and cleared his throat. "Elsa," He started. "Would you like to go out for lunch with me tomorrow?"

It's a date, isn't it? I asked in my mind. "Of course." I pinched Jack's cheek.

Jack did a small cheer to himself. I couldn't help but laugh. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You know, that restaurant at... Uh... I'll just bring you there." Jack replied.

"Yeah, where?" I repeated my question.

"You'll know it when you get there." Jack said firmly.

"Look Jack, no fancy restaurants, ok?" I looked at him sternly.

"Yeah sure, I know you don't like those anyway." Jack smiled at me.

Punzie and Eugene met up with us. "Hey Punzie, Eugene." I said.

"What are my ears hearing?" Punzie asked. "Did Jack just ask you on a date?"

"Have you been eavesdropping on us?" Jack chuckled.

"Maybe?" Punzie looked away and smiled.

"Oh you little rascal." Jack said.

"Hey! Don't call her that." Eugene joined in.

"It was just a joke." Jack replied.

"Ok, ok, stop it already." I said out loud.

All of us smiled and we went to our next class. Hiccup and Merida were already there, reserving some seats for us. "Yo Hiccup!" Eugene walked to Hiccup.

I sat in front of Merida. "You look quite delighted." I said to Merida.

"Do I?" Merida asked. "Well, maybe because me and Hiccup are going for archery tomorrow. He asked me just now."

"I see. Is it something like a date?" I smiled.

"Sorta, but it's archery, not like eating or something." Merida shrugged.

Punzie popped in. "Looks like all of us have plans for tomorrow after school?"

"What do you have?" I asked in interest.

"I'm just going to the mall with Eugene tomorrow after school." Punzie grinned.

"What are you gonna shop this time?" Merida crossed her arms.

"I don't know. But if I see anything good, I'll buy it!" Punzie squealed.

"You LOVE shopping, don't you?" I chuckled.

"Of course!" Punzie smiled to me.

Jack took his seat beside me after talking to Eugene and Hiccup. "The boys told me they're taking you out too tomorrow?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, we all have plans tomorrow." Merida replied.

"Great then, I asked Elsa on the right time." Jack smiled.

"All couples have plans on the exact day and time, coincidence?" Punzie crossed her arms.

"Not this time Punzie, we didn't plan this." Eugene jumped in.

"Are you sure?" Merida raised a brow.

"Yeah Mer." Hiccup smiled to her.

"Oh come on, trust us this time." Eugene wrapped his arm around Punzie.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!