Chapter 67: The battle (2)

Third person POV

"Tina?!" Everyone said at the same time.

"What are you doing here?!" Jack asked.

"What do you want this time." Pitch sighed and crossed his arms.

"Settle down, I just want to ask, what the heck was all that?!" Tina questioned.

"Oh no... You saw it all?" Anna gulped nervously.

"From the beginning." Tina replied. "So, what the heck was that?! Black stuff came out from Pitch's hands, blue colour spirals and ice came out from Jack, Punzie's hair glowed, Anna somehow controlled all the trees, Hiccup is on a black dragon, and there's one hell of a gigantic snowman."

"Uh..." Eugene said awkwardly. Everyone kept silent. They didn't expect a witness of everything that happened.

"It was powers." Pitch snapped. "Me, Jack, Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel have powers."

"Well... This is just my pet."  Hiccup stated.

"You still haven't told us what you were doing here." Merida scoffed.

"Well I was just about to go out when I saw and heard a commotion at the forest. I was startled by shouts, then I saw all sorts of colours, and trees started to rise." Tina explained. "In curiosity, I went to look and saw everything."

"Well..." Elsa started.

"I think you've seen too much." Pitch said sternly.

Tina turned to Punzie and Jack. "All this time you had a special power?"

"Yeah. We never told anyone." Punzie crossed her arms.

"But now that you know... Well... What now?" Hiccup asked.

"All right! That's it! Stop all this already! I'm here to kill Jack!" Pitch said and charged at Jack. Jack hurriedly covered himself with his ice in defence. "Kill?!"  Tina asked, startled.

"Yes kill!" Pitch shouted. "I have been waiting for years to do so!"

Jack created some ice and floated up. "You better save your breath Pitch! I ain't giving up that easily!"  Jack shouted to him. Pitch went up to the sky and fought with Jack. "Air support! Air support!"  Eugene shouted.

Hiccup and Merida got on Toothless and flew up into the sky. "Marshy, you can reach then right?"  Anna asked. Marshmallow nodded and lifted his head. "What can I do?!"  Punzie asked. "My hair isn't that long!"

"Gimme that frying pan." Anna ordered. Eugene passed the pan to Anna and she used her telekinesis to lift up a tree. Anna stood on one of the branches and floated up as well.

Only Punzie, Eugene, Elsa, Kristoff and Tina were left on the ground. "If I had my powers I could lift you guys up there as well with my ice." Elsa grumbled.

"There's nothing we can do now?" Kristoff asked.

"We don't have any weapons like them!" Eugene replied. "Besides, Punzie's hair can't so much at this situation. It's too high up."

" We could get on Marshmallow but it would help much since we don't have anything to attack Pitch with." Elsa said.

A loud scream was heard. It was from Merida. She fell down from Toothless. " Marshmallow! Grab Mer!"  Punzie screamed. Luckily Marshmallow managed to catch Merida just before she reached the ground. Merida was safely placed on the forest floor.

"The situation up there is havoc." Merida said. "Pitch made some bats out of his sand."

Punzie ran to Merida." Injuries anywhere?!"

"No, no, I'm fine." Merida sighed.

Tina took a step forward. "Why does Pitch want to kill Jack?" 

"They have been sworn enemies for a really long time." Merida said.  "Every time Pitch got defeated, it just added the hatred to Jack." Punzie continued.

"Which got him into a killing rage. He did nearly kill Jack once back in Canterlot High." Elsa added.

"Thankfully there was Punzie to heal him." Eugene smiled.

Tina gulped and said, "Wow, all this time, I never knew he was someone like that."

"Pitch is someone you do not want to meet ever in your life." Merida crossed her arms. 

All of a sudden, Pitch came crashing down like a sack of potatoes, just inches away from Elsa. Elsa screamed when she felt the sudden gush of air. "YES!" A loud voice, revealing it to be Jack's. 

Jack, Anna, and Hiccup with Toothless came back down. Hiccup hurriedly ran to Merida. "Are you ok? I couldn't catch you just now, sorry." 

"No worries, what's more important is that you guys brought Pitch down!" Merida smiled widely.

Anna ran to Elsa and pulled her into a hug. "You have no idea what happened up there, it was awesome and life threatening at the same time." Elsa smiled at her sister and pinched her cheek playfully. 

Pitch stood back up wobbly. "So Pitch, would you like another go? You came down like an anchor!" Jack burst out laughing. Pitch grabbed Jack by the collar, ready to punch him. However, Anna hurriedly lifted a tree and SMACK! "Bullseye!" Anna laughed. "Right on target!"

Everyone giggled at the sight of the tree above Pitch. Pitch angrily threw the tree away and shot a glare at everyone. 

Tina leaned closer to Elsa and Anna. "Why aren't any of us calling the police?" She whispered.

"This is a personal problem. Plus, we have powers, so the police well....You know what I mean." Anna replied.

Pitch used his powers at his max. One by one of them were surrounded by ice and sand. It started from Kristoff, Eugene, Hiccup, Toothless, Merida Anna, Elsa, Punzie and finally Jack. Tina was not surrounded with the sand as Pitch forgot about her. Marshmallow was shot off to nowhere. "Marshy!" Anna exclaimed.

"I can't move!" Merida shouted.

"Tina, find some cover!" Elsa said softly. Tina hid behind some bushes and looked silently.

"Of course you can't move." Pitch smirked. "This is like my most powerful cage or something. Plus, with the help of Elsa's ice powers, even better!"

"Let us go!" Punzie yelled. Toothless made a lot of noise. 

"Tell that beast to shut up." Pitch shouted.

"Excuse me?!" Hiccup shouted back.

Pitch ignored Hiccup and walked towards Jack. "Finally I have you within my grasp." Pitch smiled. "Shut it Pitch." Jack said, annoyed. 

"Let us go!" Anna yelled as she lifted up everything she could and flung it at Pitch. At this point, Anna was the only one that could use her powers. 

"Stop it!" Pitch groaned and covered Anna's face with his sand as well. "I'm literally blinded." Anna said to herself.

Pitch made a bow and arrow from his nightmare sand and aimed it at Jack.(Similar to the bow and arrow he made in ROTG and aimed it and Sandman) "Now to finish this."

DON'T FORGET TO 

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!