Chapter 5: Meeting HIM

Elsa's POV

I was walking and looking at the building in awe. I had a whole dorm to myself because I was the last to apply. I walked into my dorm and what a room! I thought to myself. I decided to make some changes to my room. I turned the walls blue with my powers. I smiled, Anna told me I had powers, and that was most likely the one and only thing that she told me. She still never told me what this locket on my neck was about. She always said that she would tell me someday, just not so soon. I wondered how long more it would take. I put everything aside and headed out.

I was looking at the design on the walls, they were so wonderful when I bumped into someone. "Sorry." I immediately said. I looked up and saw it was the exact same boy that was in my locket!

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going. I should have seen you." He immediately apologized.

"No, it's ok." I replied. "I'll see you around?" I added.

"Hey Elsa? Are you ok?"

"Hey Jack? You ok?"

Two voices came, one behind the boy, and one behind me. We both turned around. I saw Pitch walking to me and a girl with the boy.

"I'm ok, Pitch." I reassured him. "This is..." I trailed off. "Jack Frost." Pitch said.

"Do...Do I know you?" The boy asked, confused.

"We were in the same high school before, don't you remember me?" Pitch replied.

"He's got amnesia." The girl said. I was stunned, this boy has amnesia too? Someone like me, finally, I did a silly smile to myself.

"Well then, I'm Pitch." Pitch smirked as he handed out his hand. It looks as if he hated this boy a lot. Maybe some stuff happened back in his high school.

"J-Jack Frost." He stammered. "Oh and Tina, this is..." He trailed of as well.

"Elsa Arens." The girl smiled mischievously.

"Do I know you?" I asked, confused.

"She's got amnesia too." Pitch said for me.

"Amnesia?" Jack blurted out.

"Well looks like we both have amnesia." I chuckled.

"Well I'm Tina." Tina handed out her hand. "We were in the same high school too." She added. I saw the glare in her eyes, full of hatred. What's wrong with her?

"Come on Elsa, let's go." Pitch pulled me away.

I looked back and waved at Jack. Jack waved back to me. Pitch gave me a nudge.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't talk to that boy." Pitch glared at me.

"Why?" I asked. "I can choose who I wanna be friends with, right?"

"Just don't." He snapped.

"No, I can choose who I want to be friends with. Just because you don't like him or whatever doesn't mean I can't." I replied.

I walked away since Pitch and I don't have the same classes anyway. Jack Frost, kinda sounds familiar. The name Tina as well. Are these two someone from my past? I spotted the locket that had the word 'Jack'. I am sure that Jack just now is this Jack from my locket, who else would it be? Who else would look like him? I must see him again. I must talk to him. Although he has amnesia, he might be able to help me in some way. Find out about my past. I might go find Tina as well. But the way she looked at me, I don't know, it just had some sort of eerie feeling.

I decided to go see Anna after this. She and I now live in an apartment that is just beside the school. I have to find out more about this Jack just in case I don't see Jack in school. Anna has all the answers, right? Anna said she'll tell me soon, this is definitely soon enough, I have to know everything and I have to know it, NOW. The sooner the better.

I then scurried off to class.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!