Chapter 42: Troublesome problems

Pitch's POV

I still have been wrecking my brains to think how I can get Elsa back. It's been at least two weeks since I talked to her. I had thought of doing something with those exchange students that came, but sadly, they left way too soon. I could have used them to get Elsa.

And then there's that Jack. He's now back together with Elsa. Now that those two are a couple, everything just got a thousand times harder. There isn't a single class I have with Elsa. what am I supposed to do?!

"Yo Pitch!" A voice came, revealing it to be the gang of bullies in the school. I was already a part of them, it was easy and fun.

"What's up?" I called out.

"Nothing much." The ringleader, Alan, replied.

"If there nothing, I gotta go first, I have a personal problem to deal with." I shrugged and walked off.

I accidentally bumped into Elsa as I was busy staring at the floor. "Hey." I smirked.

"Shut up and get lost." Elsa glared at me.

"A friend, please?" I asked again.

Elsa did the same thing again, and that was smacking me in the face with her stack of books. This time, I managed to dodge it. I kind of saw it coming. "NO!" Elsa shouted at me. "Now before your face starts to get worse, get out of my sight!" Elsa aimed her books at me.

"Elsa." I grabbed her books. "I warned you before and-"

"And do you think I CARE about that stupid warning?!" Elsa snapped.

Another book came flying to me, hitting me in the chest. I looked around, it was Jack. "PITCH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

"Move it frost boy, this doesn't concern you." I snapped.

"Excuse me? More like THIS doesn't concern you." Jack glared at me. "What do you think you are doing to my girlfriend?!"

"Oh so she's your girlfriend now?" I stated.

"Yes, now don't you touch a hair on her head." Jack came up to me, grabbed Elsa's hand and pushed me hard to the wall. "If you like this book so much, keep it then." Jack smirked at he threw the book at me again.

I pointed my finger at Jack and got his hand surrounded his arm with nightmare sand. "What do you think you're doing?" Jack looked at me. He froze the sand and fired it back at me. "You do know where this is, right?" Jack asked.

"Of course I know where this is. This is a boring school, like every other school. And I will have you dead, Jack Frost!" I shouted.

"You're the one who's gonna be dead if you keep shooting off your powers! When you get caught, it's none of my business!" Jack shouted back.

"Jack Frost, Pitch Black and Elsa Arens!" A loud voice echoed, revealing it to be a teacher.

"Y-yes Mr Peter?" Elsa stammered.

"Why aren't you in your class yet?!" He asked.

Elsa and Jack let out a sigh of relief. "Go on now, get to your classes, NOW!"

Jack shot me the 'ha' face and ran off with Elsa. I sulked and went to class. I sat way back in the class and fell asleep pretty much immediately. Someone gave me a hard nudge and I swear I almost punched him in the face for waking me up. That dude just got lucky I didn't react that badly. "What is it." I snapped, slowly opening my eyes. "Class is over already, get out!" A student said.

Still feeling sleepy, I went to the next class. As usual, I fell asleep in every class that I have. Even if I don't sleep, I would always be talking to someone. Usually it's Alan. But he's not in every class as me. Some of the gang don't go to classes, just skip them. I do that all the time too. I only go to class when I feel like it, but I would fall asleep anyway.

*Time skip*

"Let's go for a drink!" Alan announced.

"Yeah!" The whole gang said in unison. We drove to the bar and took a couple of shots. "To your health!" I joked as I turned to Alan.

"Yours too, cheers!" Alan smiled.

Jake was already drunk and flirting with a couple of girls. I ordered another beer and gulped it down. Yep, this was my life. Tom was making out with a girl who barely had any clothes on her. Rick drank who knows how many bottles already.

I'm pretty sure I was drunk already as I walked over to a girl who was dancing awkwardly on the dance floor. "Hey babe."

She scrunched her nose in disgust. "Hello."

"Wanna dance?"

"Only if you will promise me the night of a lifetime."

"You wouldn't regret it."

We both stepped on the dance floor and I immediately crashed my lips into hers. She was shocked at first, but she then returned the kiss, ruffling my hair and all. "What's your name?" I asked after I finished kissing.

"The name's Caroline, you?" She looked at me.

"Pitch." I smirked as I touched her hand. Now here's the girl that can solve all my problems. Something hard hit me, I turned back to see it was Alan. "You got a girl already?" He asked, he was clearly bone drunk already.

"We're having a moment here." I glared at him. Alan nodded and walked away wobbly. It was only about 10 steps before he fell down on the floor. "So, where were we?" I turned back to Caroline, ignoring Alan.

"Here." Caroline crashed her lips back into me.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!