Chapter 47: Drunken Pitch

Elsa's POV

I'm glad that Jack is finally cheerful and happy again. What I didn't expect was that Pitch was the one that made him happy again. Apparently Jack threw all his anger on Pitch and done, Jack is back to normal!

I did a silly smile as I headed to my dorm. There was someone standing in front of the door, trying to open the door. "Excuse me." I said. He turned around and I saw that it was Pitch. "What are you doing here?!"

"I can't enter my dorm." Pitch said with his breath reeked of alcohol. He's totally drunk.

"Well this is my dorm, you got the wrong one." I crossed my arms.

"Non-Nonsense! This is mine!" Pitch shouted.

"No it ain't, now go to yours, you're drunk already." I said and pushed Pitch away. I walked in and something crashed on the floor. I turned around to see Pitch lying down on the floor. "PITCH! What do you think you're doing?! You're drunk! Get to your dorm!"

Pitch stood up and walked around the room wobbly. "PITCH, GET OUT." I grabbed hold of him and dragged him to the door. Pitch suddenly grabbed my arms and pushed me to the wall. He pinned me there and looked at me in the eye. "What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"E... Elsa.... " Pitch said. I barely dared to breathe, the alcohol stinked so badly. Pitch leaned closer to me and I was struggling to get rid of his grip. He kissed me on the cheek. Yuck!" PITCH!" I yelled out.

"I.... Want.... " Pitch started.

"What do you want?!" I snapped. "You want a thanks?! The most I'll be doing is, thanks for cheering Jack up. Happy now?! So get out!"

I was ready to blast Pitch but he surrounded my hands with his sand. I couldn't use my powers at all. "PITCH!" I yelled non stop. "If you're looking for an answer, it is a big fat NO!"

Pitch remained silent but he planted small kisses on my neck. What on earth is he doing?! I aimed a few kicks as him but he dodged it. There was once I managed to kick him at the shin and he stopped for a while. Pitch placed his arms on me, staring at me. "Look, I don't know what you're doing, but you better let me go before-" I started but Pitch covered my mouth.

Pitch surrounded me with his sand, I couldn't move at all. He walked around the room, inspecting everything. He suddenly pulled me towards him. Pitch have me a hug so tight I couldn't breathe. Is he trying to strangle me or what?!

The door burst open. "Oh Elsa...." I recognised that voice, it was Jack's! Jack came in and saw the situation. "Pitch! What are you doing to her?!"

"Go away, none of your business." Pitch pulled me closer to him. I caught him of guard and kicked him where the sun don't shine. "That's gotta hurt." I heard Jack saying softly. The sand surrounding me disappeared and I quickly blasted Pitch with my powers. "What have you been doing?!" I shouted.

Pitch was knocked out cold. "He passed out." Jack declared.

"Well, he's drunk anyway! Get him out if here!" I snapped. Jack dragged him out of my room and came back a few minutes later. "Are you ok? What did he do to you?! Should I go teach him a lesson?!" Jack looked at me with a worried face.

"Never mind, he was drunk." I sighed. "Anyway, I'm glad you're all ok again."

"Drunken Pitch should be his new nickname." Jack chuckled.

I giggled too. "So, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to make up for what happened the past 2 days." Jack said.

"Aww.... " I pinched his cheek.

" We were supposed to go out but then I had to rush home. I think it has been postponed long enough. Shall we?" Jack held my hand.

"Yes." I could feel my cheeks burning and we walked out.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTION WELCOMED!