Chapter 2: Who am I?

Elsa's POV

I woke up in a bed. Everything was white. Where's Jack? Is he ok? What happened?

Wait, where am I? Who am I? Who's this Jack?

I saw a lot of bandages on my arms and legs as well as my head. My head had the most bandages as I touched it with my hand. What is all this?

"She's lost all her memories. But don't worry, there's a chance that she can remember everything again." I heard a voice say.

"Thank you doctor." Another voice said. I knew that voice, but who's was it?

I blacked out again.

*7 days later*

I opened my eyes, everything was till a blur.

"Elsa!" A voice called. I turned my head and saw a strawberry blond hair girl looking at me.

"Who are you? Who am I? Where am I?" I blurted out.

Another man all in white came in. "She just woke up, she needs time to adjust herself. And be sure not to mention you-know-who." He said.

Who was you-know-who? I wondered. "Thank you doctor." The girl said. My mind was swarmed with questions, I decided to find out who I was first.

"Who am I?" I turned to the girl.

"You are Elsa Arens." The girl replied.

"Who are you then? Are you my mother?" I asked.

"No, I'm not your....Oh mom..." The girl started to cry. What's wrong with her?

"I'm your sister, Anna Arens." She continued.

"Then who is my mother?" I asked.

"Mom...." Anna wailed. "Um Elsa, mom...Died in a car crash."

"Then what about my father?" I questioned.

"He died with mom in the car crash, one week ago." Anna replied.

"Then how did I get here?" I asked.

"You got hit by a flower pot on your head. That's how you got amnesia." Anna looked at me.

"Who is you-know-who?" I asked curiously.

"I.... Can't tell you that." Anna bit her lip.

"Why?" I asked.

Anna kept quiet as she stood up and walked out the door. I was alone, again. Who was you-know-who? That was the only question in my mind.

Jack's POV

I woke up. Everything was white. Where's Elsa? Is she ok? What happened?

Wait, where am I? Who am I? Who's this Elsa?

I looked at myself, I saw myself bandaged from head to toe. What is all this? I could barely move myself. Both my legs were hanging on something.

"He's lost all his memories. However, there's a chance that he can regain them back again." Someone said.

"T-Thank you doctor." I heard a voice, sobbing. I recognised that voice, but who's voice was it?

I blacked out again.

*7 days later*

I opened my eyes, everything was till a blur, I groaned.

"Jack!" A small little girl with brown hair called. Beside her was a man and a woman.

Some guy with a white coat came in. He walked towards me and wrote some stuff down. What is this? "The boy just woke up, he needs time to adjust to his surroundings. And be sure not to mention you-know-who." He said and walked out.

Who the heck is you-know-who? Who am I? Who is that girl with brown hair?

"Um..." I tried to look at the girl. "Who am I?"

"You're Jack Frost, I'm your sister, Emma." The girl replied.

"Then who are they?" I weakly pointed to the man and woman.

"Oh he doesn't recognise us." The woman hugged the man and sobbed.

"They are your parents." Emma said.

"How did I end up here?" I asked.

"A car crashed into you. You got amnesia because of that...Again...." Emma whispered.

"Again?" I blurted out. What do they mean again? I had amnesia before? "Oh and who is you-know-who?" I added.

"I can't answer that question." Emma said as my parents walked out.

Emma soon left the room as well. I was alone, again. Who is you-know-who? That was the only question in my mind.

So because Jack and Elsa have both lost their memories, the chapters that have Jack or Elsa will have both of their POV since their thoughts are quite the same. Or I might split the chapter into 2 parts , one with with Elsa's and the other with Jack's POV. I originally just wanted to make one of them have amnesia, but hey, trying something new is awesome!

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!