Chapter 19: Do I like him?

Elsa's POV

I yawned as I woke up on the bed. Here's another day of school, college seems really boring and fun at the same time. I quickly got dressed and walked out. I accidentally bumped into Jack at the corridors.

"Oh Jack, sorry, didn't see you there." I said.

"Nah, it's my fault, I wasn't looking." Jack apologized.

"We'll just call it even?" I smiled.

"Sure." Jack smiled back. "Shall we go to class?"

I nodded as we walked side by side. This seemed like the first day back in college. We both bumped into each other, then introductions, then yada yada yada. I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach. I grabbed my books tight as I tried to edge away a little from Jack. I could see the worried face on Jack. "You ok? You seem troubled." I said.

"I... Lost something." Jack gulped.

"Oh, I see. Was it really important?" I asked.

"Yes. It's very very very important! It held the biggest piece of my past!" Jack wailed.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"It's my locket." Jack turned to me and he looked at me amazement. "You... You have it too?! Wait, you stole it!"

"What?!" I shouted. "You mean this locket?!" I pointed to the locket on my neck. "I didn't steal it! This locket is mine!"

"Let me look at it." Jack looked down and examined the locket. "Huh, it has the names and picture too.... Coincidence? I think not!"

"Honest! I didn't steal yours! This was mine for like...How long?!" I snapped.

The bell rang and Jack quickly avoided my question and dashed to class. I ran behind him, panting, who knew he was that fast?! As soon as we both arrived in class, there were only two seats left at the back. I sat with Jack nervously. "Care to explain?" Jack looked at me.

"I'm telling you the truth!" I shouted.

"Woah there Elsa and Jack, what's going on?" A voice came beside me, revealing it to be Punzie.

"Jack is accusing me of stealing his locket when this was mine the whole time!" I replied.

"Oh you mean this locket, you and Jack have the exact same one!" Punzie said.

"Excuse me?!" Jack asked.

"Later we can tell you more about the locket. I'll just tell a little bit, Anna and Kristoff got this locket for you and Elsa. Two of them, they were exactly the same, they were so pretty...." Punzie sighed.

"Now do you believe me?! I didn't steal it!" I shouted at Jack.

"Then how the heck did I lose it?! I never let it out of my sight!" Jack snapped.

"You lost it?!" Punzie shrieked but then she calmed down. She suddenly thought of something and said, "Oh, right."

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Punzie said as our teacher came in.

Prof started to teach and write some stuff on the board. "Hey Elsa? I'm sorry about that." Jack whispered to me.

"It's ok, it was just a misunderstanding." I smiled.

"Thanks." Jack smiled back at me. I heard a really soft voice saying "I love you." I turned to Jack but he looked like nothing. He gave me the 'what' face. I shrugged as I paid attention to the teacher.

To be honest, I could not pay attention at all. The teacher was way too boring. I saw Jack's head on the table, sleeping. He looks so cute. Wait, what? Quit it Elsa, what are you thinking?!

"What has he been saying?" Jack suddenly got up. I panicked and turned my gaze back to the teacher. "Elsa?" Jack gave me a nudge.

"Oh! Uh...." I chuckled nervously. "I haven't been paying attention either."

"Same here, sister." Jack giggled.

I looked at Jack. He looked so cute, so handsome. Oh gosh! What in the world are you thinking?! "Elsa?" Jack snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You've been staring into space?"

"Sorry." I forced a smile.

"You know, I got something to say...." Jack started.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"You look really beautiful." Jack held my hand. "Has anyone ever told you that?"

I could feel my cheeks burning. "You ok Elsa?" Jack looked at me weirdly.

I stood up and quickly requested permission to go to the rest room. I washed my face thoroughly, it was so red! Cool it Elsa, cool it! Jack has a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend! I placed my hands on the sink and it froze with ice. In a moment of panic, I ran out back to class, completely forgetting to remove the ice.

I gasped for breath as I took my seat. "You ran a marathon?" Jack laughed. "No." I replied.

"Oh really? Because you look like you just ran a thousand miles!" Jack patted my back. "And you look like you just showered in sweat!"

"JACK!" The teacher yelled. I got a shock and Jack stood up. "Quiet!" The teacher ordered. "Now sit back down and pay attention."

Jack sat back down and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." He sighed. I buried my face in my exercise book, not wanting to look at Jack. What is this feeling?

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!