Chapter 8: Knowing something from my past

Jack's POV

Tina has been really tense now. It's as if ever since I met Elsa she then became a different person. I don't understand what's going on. Tina's been mad at me, I have no idea why. Every time I ask her who Elsa is, she would always tell me to stop talking about it.

Why doesn't Tina like Elsa? What happened back at her high school? What misunderstandings or something did Tina have with Elsa? Why did Tina look at Elsa with that kind of look when I first met her? Questions and questions with no answer...

I walked glumly to my dorm. Just before I reached my dorm, I got pulled into someone else's dorm. "Woah there!" I said loudly. In front of me were two boys, one with brown hair and one more with a darker colour.

"Jack!" The boys said.

"Who are you?!" I said in defence

"It doesn't matter now, we gotta get you out of trouble!" The boy that kinda looked like a geek said.

"What trouble?!" I asked.

"I'm Eugene and this is Hiccup." The boy made a quick introduction.

"I'm... Jack?" I said, confused.

The door burst open, revealing another 2 girls and... Elsa! She's here?! What are these girls doing over here? Isn't this the boys dorm?

"What have you told?!" The gold colour hair girl snapped.

"Just an introduction, chill." Hiccup said.

"What are you doing here? You do know this ain't the girls dorm right?" I asked in confusion.

The red hair girl quickly shut the door. "So let's make this quick. I'm Merida and this is Rapunzel, but call her Punzie." The girl quickly said.

"Cou-Could you repeat that?" I asked.

"Jack, I'm Rapunzel, but you can call me Punzie, this is Merida, Hiccup, Eugene and I'm sure you know who Elsa is already." The gold colour hair girl said.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"We used to be friends, before your accident, before you got amnesia." Hiccup said.

"O....K?" I said.

"Come, come, take a seat guys, we got stuff to tell." Eugene said.

"Just sit on the bed, there ain't much room." Hiccup shrugged.

We all gathered on the bed, it was like a meeting. "Nice to see you again." Elsa whispered to me and I smiled widely at her.

"So Punzie, what do we tell them today?" Merida asked.

"Let Jack choose, Jack, we're here to tell you some parts about your past, what would you like to know first for today?" Punzie turned to me.

"What do you mean 'tell me parts about my past'?" I asked again.

"We want you to remember back your past, since your dad wouldn't tell you anything." Eugene said.

"How do you know about that?!" I raised my voice.

"So it's settled, we will talk about that today." Hiccup stated.

"Wha-"

"Deal." Merida cut in.

I just kept silent. Although I had no idea what they were talking about, but I know it's very important. Somehow deep in my mind, I felt it.

"So Jack, two years ago, when you and Elsa both woke up after you got into that accident...." Punzie started.

"After Anna and your parents plus sister came to visit you, you didn't know who they were. Your dad then told us not to get involved in your life any more, he wants you to have a new life. He wanted us to stay away from you." Merida continued.

"He also warned us to not tell you or Elsa about your pasts." Hiccup added.

"But of course, we couldn't do that." Eugene smiled.

"So that's why my dad seemed so cold to me...." I sighed.

"Did they tell you anything about your past? Anything?!" Merida asked.

"No.... Oh wait-"

"Oh that man, I'm gonna kill him!" Hiccup snapped.

"He and mom, and Emma, told me about my ice powers...Yeah, that's the only thing they told me." I concluded.

"You mean this?" Elsa asked then she touched the table nearby. It immediately froze with blue ice. Beautiful ice spirals and snowflakes formed on the table. I stared at it in shock. It was ice! ICE! Elsa has the same ice powers as me?!

"Y-Y-You..." I stammered.

"Jack, you and Elsa have the same ice powers." Punzie said out loud.

"Can you show me yours?" Elsa looked at me deep in the eyes.

I pointed to the wall and shot off a block of ice at it. The wall then turned blue. "There." I said.

"You're gonna change it back, right? I preferred the old colour of the walls." Hiccup asked.

"Why not blue?" I grinned.

"It looks great in blue!" Eugene looked around.

"I can decorate it a little." Elsa smiled mischievously and blasted off something to the wall. Instantly, the whole dorm was decorated with snowflakes.

"Winter!" Punzie squealed.

"You do know what season it is now, right?!" Eugene pinched her cheek.

"It ain't winter now, obviously." Merida giggled.

"You're amazing." I gripped Elsa's hand.

"So are you." She smiled sweetly.

"Cute." Hiccup smirked.

"So, you're both a couple now?" Punzie asked in excitement.

"Wait what?!" Me and Elsa said at the same time, we then looked at each other.

"Punzie, that was way too fast! We haven't even told Jack about Ti-"

"Stop! That's enough for today!" Hiccup quickly covered Merida's mouth.

"About who?" I asked.

"We will tell you that some other day, tomorrow?" Eugene asked.

"Why can't it be today?" I snapped.

"You can't know that much." Elsa looked at me. "It's something people with amnesia must follow."

"Why? Can't I know about it?" I asked again.

"If you know too much, your brain will...Uh....Hiccup, you tell." Elsa turned to Hiccup.

"You could pass out or something because of a wave of memories that come back to you all of a sudden." Hiccup replied.

"Ok then." I frowned.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!