Chapter 46

Author's note

Hey everyone,
So, perhaps not very good news, but the end is in sight. Within five chapters is my prediction. I hope you have enjoyed it so far, and sorry about the slowing down of updates. It always happens when I am in the end phase. Anyway, glad to see many have been enjoying it! Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

Winter

Serena Platt

Her life was complete. She felt free, as if someone had finally taken away a burden she'd been carrying for years. It felt unreal and, most of all, made her feel like a kid who had been given her greatest gift. Giddiness and excitement ran rampant within her as her eyes never settled down.

For hours, she ran with her two most treasured people in the world. Only then could she manage to sit still and watch a sunset. The colors that were being created and cast on the sky mesmerized her. It couldn't be more perfect as she held both Leah and Rosalie.

Rosalie sighed, her hand held up as she watched the faintly sparkling skin. Her gaze seemed distant yet, unlike before, it held content. Almost like the last bits of resentment were gone. Serena will admit, it was hard work to bash through her barrier. Not constantly, but it always felt heavy to remind Rosalie to reflect. To give that final push.

"You're beautiful, Rose..." Serena purred as she leaned slightly more to the blond's side. To her delight, a slight purr started from within the chest of the beauty. "I'll say it every day. And make sure to say in bed as well..." Serena teased with a suggestive peck on the cheek.

"Thanks, love. I believe you," Rosalie giggled. "And... I actually never looked at my skin in the sun for decades ever since I knew it sparkled. Thanks to you two angels, I am beginning to like it as well."

"Don't show it too much," Leah laughed, looking up from her comfy cold lap. Rosalie smirked as her eyes twinkled with amusement.

"Hmm. I think I will. You can't deny my will in bed then," Rosalie said, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge her on it.

The wolf swallowed hard, turning her gaze away to hide the redness on her face. Serena was always a puddle in bed. You didn't have to do much before she would be a submissive girl. On the other hand, Leah was as fierce as Rosalie. It certainly made their 'fight' to be the dominant extra pleasurable for Serena. Yet the scales seem to shift in Rosalie's favor.

Vrrt! Vrrt! Vrrt!

Serena sighed as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. They left the Cullens to the whole planning and making plans to face the Volturi. Their day was spent and filled with fun, love, and excitement. More for her yet Rose and Leah weren't complaining. The two ladies wished to give her much, and Serena loved them for it.

"Alice?"

"Hey, my sweetest newest sister!" Alice chirped. "So, how's the romantic day going?"

"We're watching the sunset now, currently sandwiching Rose with our bodies," Serena said, snuggling deeper into Rosalie's embrace. The blond started to purr louder, her lips smiling brighter.

"I bet you are!" Alice said with a chuckle. "I can hear her purr through the phone!"

"You don't know what's it like to feel warm again..." Rosalie sighed blissfully, tugging both women closer to her body. "It's heavenly..."