Chapter 11

Author's note

Twilight has started! Bella has come to make Rosalie's life difficult. Anything you wish to see, let me know. Even if it is not in the movies or books (although I never read the books). Hopefully you'll enjoy the chapter.

Winter

Isabella "Bella" Swan

There's always the awkwardness of joining High school as a new person. Add the fact it is a small town with not many students and you'd be the hot topic. It was already bad enough when she pulled into the parking lot with her truck. The stares and looks made her uncomfortable, to say the least.

Bella walked through the hallways armed with her timetable and the map of her new school. She glanced at the first lesson which would be English literature with Mr. Mason. Although why she was looking at the map was not very clear. The first person that threw himself at her was Eric, and he is more than willing to lead her through the building. Which he did with or without her approval.

She mostly ignored what he said and only gave generic responses. Eric either didn't notice or didn't care. Bella wasn't sure what she preferred the answer would be. If she had to pick, she would pick didn't notice. As Eric and Bella entered the classroom, she first went up to the teacher while Eric took a seat. Next to a boy she heard Eric call Mike.

"Miss. Swan," Mason said as he took the slip from Bella. "Take a seat in an empty spot. You're joining in the middle of the school year so I expect you to pay extra attention."

"Yes, sir," Bella answered yet from what was written on the chalkboard, she was rather up-to-date and even ahead.

Without delay, she looked for an empty seat and saw one of the few empty seats next to a caramel-haired girl. The girl looked normal enough yet Bella found it strange the girl was not looking around like most. Preferring the silence that came from her, she made a beeline toward the seat and slipped in next to her.

"Rose, thank you for handing in my report," the girl said as her lips turn to a smile. Bella frowned a little as the girl didn't even turn to face her.

"Rose?" Bella asked confused.

"Oh, who are you?"

"Isabella, but just Bella is fine. I am a new student."

"Nice to meet you, Bella. I don't want to offend you, but you should probably find another seat."

Bella raised an eyebrow as she stared at the girl for a moment. She let her eyes drift over the girl and saw something that answered a lot of questions. A folded walking stick used by blind people rested on her lap. But she was still not sure why she couldn't sit next to her.

"May I ask why-"

"Move. Now."

The voice brought shivers all over Bella's back. It was like someone wanted to murder her. Hesitantly Bella looked up to see who it was. What she saw made her mouth fall open. The voice belonged to a stunning woman. Utterly beautiful like she came straight from a magazine. But the murderous and hateful glare she got caused her to shrink and be fearful of her.

"That's why, Bella. That's Rosalie," the blind girl said, "Rose, be nice to her. She didn't know."

"Don't care. Move or be moved," Rosalie said, or more like hissed in Bella's opinion. Her voice was more terrifying than anything Bella ever experienced in her life.

"Y-yes, sorry," Bella peeped out hurrying out of the seat.

"I apologize for her behavior," the girl said as Bella wanted to run away from Rosalie, "It was really nice to meet you."