Chapter 31

Leah Clearwater

Leah never would have thought it possible. It was like she was living on the strongest drugs produced by mankind. Her mind is being pumped full of it to the point she almost forgot where she was going. There were reasons for it, very good reason in Leah's opinion.

Rosalie is the definition of beautiful and the blond used it to her full advantage. Despite her initial reaction about her imprinting, the whole drive to the beach Rosalie went in full force. Leah could hardly take her eyes off the blond who made sure to sit provocatively next to her. The legs' well-defined features showed as she 'nonchalantly' flexed them. Her body leaned in a certain way to show off her bountiful chest. It was killing Leah in the mind.

While Rosalie was human perfection, Serena wasn't far behind in making her mind melt into a puddle. Without fail, she managed to say the sweetest words to gentle, fleeting touches that could lure any woman into her web. There was something magical about how each touch would calm you. Makes you feel relaxed to the point you would float away from feeling so light. In all honesty, she was failing. Instead of taking Rosalie and Serena out on a date, they were taking her on a date.

"The beach?" Rosalie asked, her voice melodic and silvery as she peered toward the horizon.

"Yes, I have, ehm," Leah paused for a moment as she felt two gentle hands stroke her shoulders from behind. It made her think about the words as the touch of Serena distracted her. "I set up something I hope you'll enjoy. With food and all."

"Very thoughtful, Leah," Serena purred from behind, hand sliding over her arm leaving goosebumps. "Doing good so far, don't you think so too, Rose?"

"Flowers were certainly a good beginning. The nicely pre-warmed car for me, I didn't miss it," Rose said as she 'thought' about it.

Leah admits, she purposely raised the temperature in her car. The only full vampire, from what Leah gathered of what they have explained, is very much cold. Yet who wouldn't wish to be warm? As she is trying to not crash the car, she would have snuggled into the blond and used her own body heat. She is warmer than Serena, so Leah is sure Rosalie would enjoy her heat.

"I thought you wished to be warm," Leah said softly, cheeks turning from the permanent pink to a shade of red.

"Hmm, indeed," Rosalie said as her lips formed a charming smile that dazzled the poor Leah, "I hope you will do your best to keep me warm, wolfie darling."

"Yes, as you wish!"

"I feel excluded," Serena playfully pouts, "Don't solely focus on Rosalie."

"O-of course not!" Leah quickly said quickly turning before she took another wrong turn, "I have not forgotten! We will be cozy and warm together!"

"I love being cozy," Serena said, letting her chin rest on Leah's shoulder, her words coming out as a warm breath that tickled the ear. "You already know me so well. I'm looking forward to what you have prepared for us."

"Good to know," Leah chuckled, her eyes filled with relief at knowing she doing well so far.

"I'm curious, Leah, are we entering Quileutte territory," Serena asked as continued using her resting position on the shoulder.

"Only at the very edge, the Elders don't want you on the land. Actually, only me and Seth would let you enter. It's okay though, you won't miss anything fun. I am just glad I could wrangle a few hours on the beach with you with the help of Sam."

"You'd go against your elders, people, and pack?" Rosalie asked, curious tone with an undertone of surprise.

"It's not like I was enjoying my time with them before I met Serena or you, Rosalie. They're not evil, I know. It's only that they're stuck in their ways. But I don't want to speak of negative things while I have two lovely women to please. I'm supposed to make you happy as compensation for me joining your life so late."