✦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐤𝐨✦❃ᴘᴛ 1❃

Start from the beginning

Your eyes widened, that was the longest response yet!? “What are you doing with that?” You asked pointing at the paper airplane.                      “Throwing it at you..” he said while throwing the one in his hand right into your face.

You let out a sound of surprise and looked up at Muichiro in disbelief. “How did you make that!?”

He looked at you and tilted his head to the side. “Like this..” he grabbed another piece of paper and swiftly made another paper airplane.

“Woah!! That’s so cool!” You said with a bright smile. “Can you make anything else?”

Muichiro nodded slowly.

Muichiro had started to show you millions of other things he could make. You both had spent the whole day messing with paper in shinobus office.

A few hours had passed when Shinobu opened her door to go into her office, and was greeted by her office, absolutely flooded with papers and different origami pieces around the room. She watched as you and Muichiro were sitting in a stack of paper, both sleeping peacefully on top of the pile.

You both had a big talking to when you guys woke up…

After that ordeal, Muichiro had finally started to talk to you more. He would actually engage and give his input when you tried to start conversations with him.

When you both finally recovered and were ready to go on missions, Muichiro had told you that he would keep contact and exchange letters with you.

And much to your surprise, he did!

You had learned of his hashira status and amnesia over the time you both exchanged letters.           After every letter you received, you felt your heart beat quicken and your face become a dark shade of red.                                                                            You knew what these signs meant of course… you weren’t sure if Muichiro would ever return your feelings, but you stayed optimistic and held out hope!

Sanemi would watch your face form into excitement whenever you had received a new letter from a crow…                                                                           now that he thinks about it.. you have been getting many letters lately…                                         

As he saw the same crow he’d been seeing you get your letters from, come with yet another letter. He grabbed it as it was flying away and started to interrogate it..

“WHO DO YOU SERVE!!” He screamed angrily trying to intimidate it.

“T-TOKITO M-Mui-!?” Sanemi had heard enough and immediately stormed up to your room, slamming the door open…

“who have you been exchanging letter with?..” he with an intimidating look on his face and oddly calm tone..

“Ummmm… a friend..” you said as you started to blush and sweat, nervously smiling at sanemi..

“Sounds like more then “just a friend” to me..” he said raising an eyebrow at your reaction..

“ummm..” you said with a nervous chuckle

“DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?”

“WHAT!? N-NO!”

Meanwhile at the mist estate ☺️

Muichiro sat down at his desk as he had read your response with a small smile. Over the few months you both had been exchanging letters, he had started feeling the same symptoms you have been feeling..