E.1

The story really begins in the summer of 1830. Of course it started long before that, at least two years before that back in March of 1828, but then it wasn't a real story. No, then he just looked at her. In June 1830 is when the story really begins, when their story really begins. A wedding was to be held in the middle of town and what was needed was someone to make a wedding cake.

On a fateful day in early-June of 1830 the small bell rang above a young bakery. It had only been open since March, two years earlier, and run by two fairly young owners. The front was always run by the oldest of the two, the youngest being the one with the pure baking talent. 
The young woman who had set off the bell above the entrance door looked around with flickering eyes. Her family always bought their bread when they made their Sunday morning tours around town, but she had never actually been in the bakery.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" the woman at the desk of the bakery called out, attracting the attention of the slightly younger girl, "what are we looking for?"

"I'm terribly, sorry. I don't know if you do in these kind of orders," the young woman excused with a small smile and rushed up to stand on the opposite side of the desk.

"Only one way to find out, miss," the woman replied with a wide smile.

"I am to get married in two weeks," the young woman excused and the bakery woman blinked her eyes a few times in surprise, "and my family absolutely loves buying your Sunday bread, from you specifically, actually," the young woman excused and the woman immediately smiled instead of looking surprise, "I was hoping you could provide wedding cakes...?"

"Hold on, I'll have to ask our baker," the woman smiled widely, "but I highly doubt it would be of any trouble."

The young woman nodded and folded her hands in front of her as she watched the bakery woman rush out to the back and all out for a 'Sunoo'. A young man around the bakery woman's age rushing out with her to the front desk. His cheeks partially covered in flour as well as his dark hair.

"A wedding cake?" the man, Sunoo, questioned in surprise and the costumer immediately nodded, "someone in town is getting married?"

"She is," the woman excitedly pointed to the costumer in front of them.

"To whom?" Sunoo frowned deeply.

"Jungwon Yang," the costumer replied with a wide smile and Sunoo blinked a few times before looking to his co-owner beside him.

"We can easily do that," Sunoo nodded before letting his smile grow wide, "Soomin will help you take down all the details needed for the cake. Do not worry miss Jiyeon, we'll have it ready for you before the wedding starts. We'll have it delivered as well."

"I was actually hoping... maybe you could come to the house and do the cake?" the costumer, Jiyeon, offered hesitantly, "I suppose it would be easier for you to decorate the cake at the house than decorate it here and transport it to the house afterwards. Besides... my older brother is very fascinated by your work."

"We'll just close the bakery that day," Sunoo nodded as Soomin fished out a piece of paper from under the desk and got out her ink pen, "what day is the wedding?"

"The 18th," Jiyeon murmured and looked down at the paper as Soomin quickly made a note to close the bakery on that very specific day.

"That's fourteen days. Should be enough," Sunoo nodded.

"I'll of course provide sugar for you. I know a cake is expensive to make with sugar in so high prices. Our families will happily provide the sugar for you. I can have it delivered here tomorrow," Jiyeon quickly assured with a small nod, "with payment for the cake as well, of course."