| 33 |

The way Jiyeon's face had fallen sullen while she glared at Jungwon only proved the fact that she surely did not enjoy that Jungwon was holding the tip of his sword against Heeseung's throat.

"Hand her back," Jungwon sternly spoke as Sunghoon nudged his shoulder against me softly.

Immediately I snapped my head around to look up at him with a frown on my face. He quietly nodded his head down towards our hands, before he slowly slipped his from mine and to his belt.

"We might have to fight," Sunghoon whispered quietly as he slipped his knife out from his belt and carefully slid it over into my hand, "get you and Jiyeon up in the crow's nest, she fights best from there. Trust me on this one."

"And you?" I whispered, making him snort at me.

"You've seen me in a sword fight," he reminded me quietly as I subtly slipped the knife into my sleeve while I kept looking up at him with squinted eyes, "I got this."

I hummed quietly before looking back at how Jungwon still stood with his sword extended, meanwhile Jay stood beside him, looking like he was having a midlife crisis of some sort.

"Jungwon lower your sword," Jay sighed and Jungwon immediately shook his head, "lower it."

"They're not taking her," Jungwon murmured making me sigh heavily as I stared at Jungwon.

"Then they take me," I shrugged and Jungwon looked over at me with a frown, "it was me or her, wasn't it?"

"Woah woah, you can't go," Sunghoon murmured and I glanced at him, "you have something to finish here."

"I got this," I calmly excused and he frowned at me immediately, "if you're as smart as you claim to be you'll know where to go, won't you?" I questioned in amusement while he just stared down at me in disbelief, "I'll go on the one criteria that Jiyeon stays on this ship," I sighed and looked towards Heeseung, folding my hands in front of me.

"Jake?" Heeseung questioned in amusement and turned to said boy.

"Man, I don't mind," Jake excused and held up both his hands in defense, "she has the key."

"Change place," Heeseung calmly spoke and nodded to Jiyeon, who hurriedly ripped her arm out of Riki's grip, sending him a death glare as she walked back to stand between Jungwon and Jay and I wandered over to stand by Riki.

"Don't touch me," I quickly warned before Riki grabbed my arm.

"And you're sure she has the key?" Heeseung questioned and Jake immediately nodded.

"Positive," Jake assured and Heeseung merely hummed in return.

"Any other negotiating we need to do while we're here?" Heeseung sighed and looked back at Jay, folding his hands behind his back.

"We already did our negotiation. Now get off my ship, you weirdly wannabe of a captain," Jay sneered making Heeseung merely snort in return, "I'll have Jungwon slice your throat if you don't leave this instant," Jay remarked and Heeseung just chuckled in amusement before waving it off and turning towards his crew... and me.

"Get her over on our ship. Xia and Emiko will know what to do with her," Heeseung pointed out to Riki, who eventually grabbed my arm to escort me over towards the railing of our ship.

"I told you not to touch me," I warned and ripped my arm out of his grip once again, making him only glance down at me while he got ahold of a rope, that apparently was slung from their ship and over to ours.

"Stand still," he shortly spoke and tied the rope around my wrist before grabbing onto it higher up, wrapping it around the palm of his hand before he grabbed onto me once again.

"I swear to god, do not fucking touch me," I repeated to him and he merely rolled his eyes.

He only tightened his grip around me, causing me to immediately raise my knee and knee him right in his abdomen. Immediately he bent forward and clutched his stomach tightly.

"I fucking warned you," I rolled my eyes before just grabbing the rope with my other hand and looking over towards their ship.

Now it was gonna be awfully embarrassing if this went bad for me. I immediately took a small run before setting off from the Bloody Jack and swinging across the water. The few seconds I soared above the deep blue ocean felt much more like hours, until eventually I felt wood under my boots once again.

Acting as if my heart wasn't thumping in my chest and adrenaline wasn't pumping through my veins and causing my hands to shake, I calmly turned back towards the ship I had just come from. Casually I untied the rope from my wrist, quirking my eyebrows at Riki, who had straightened up a bit more, squinting towards me.

"It was negotiated," I calmly shrugged and threw the rope back towards the Bloody Jack. 

I calmly turned on my heel, catching a last glance of Sunghoon. His face was contorted in an emotion I couldn't quite place. I couldn't figure out if it was happiness, disgust, surprise or even... just even a small bit of sorrow.

"My God... they really want us to lock up another girl?" one of the girls from before picked up her dress and rushed towards me.

"Who cares?" the other groaned as she trudged behind her.

"Emi, I swear to god... just... ugh, just go get the cell ready, alright?" the first girl waved it off, clearly signalling that she was Xia, "don't worry, we'll make sure you'll be comfortable. Bring you food and water, anything else you need just tell us... or well, me, Emi can be a bit hostile towards new people."

"Okay," I calmly spoke as she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

I had almost stumbled down the stairs to the deck below, for some reason these steps seemed a lot steeper than the ones on the Bloody Jack.

Emiko was already sweeping the floor in some cell before throwing a blanket on the middle of the floor, turning to send me a glare as she stepped out and gestured for me to enter.

"Have fun I guess," Emiko murmured with a small shrug as Xia closed the door and locked it.

I snickered in amusement before watching them wander off. I quickly pulled the knife out of my sleeve and hid it in my blanket for future use I suppose. Right now the plan was to not create trouble and make conditions worse for myself. I was outnumbered on the ship, so the knife would only be used if any... man... saw it fitting to force himself upon me in any way or whatsoever. From now on I only needed to trust that Sunghoon had listened to me and that they actually was going to do as I had indirectly told them to.