| 10 |

I hadn't noticed the storm had settled before I heard loud yelling and screaming from the deck. It wasn't out of fear or anything, now this sounded very much like anger. Boiling anger. 

"What the hell were you thinking?" it was Jiyeon's voice screaming loudly, "You can't just put her on swabbie duty! You knew that!"

A muffled answeer came calmly, but it was nowhere near as loud as Jiyeon's voice. I was still drenching wet, dripping from top to toe, but I was sure everyone up on deck was like that. 

Hesitantly I managed to push myself up from where I sat and slowly return through the food depot and back up on deck again, watching as Jungwon hurriedly passed by me with a very angry Jiyeon hot in his heels.

"You know if any big waves was to come they would be able to take her and you still agreed to put her on swabbie duty," Jiyeon hissed as Jungwon abruptly turned around and looked at her with a tired look on his face.

"I did not agree to it," Jungwon sighed and grabbed her shoulders carefully, "but right now, I need you to calm down and let me do my job."

"Your job is to ensure everyone is safe. The job you gave Soomin was unsafe and you knew that," Jiyeon sternly spoke and Jungwon only pursed his lips at her.

"I know... I know... I'm terrible, now we've got that settled, okay?" Jungwon questioned, not getting any answer but a continous stare from Jiyeon, "get back up in the Crow's Nest and finish your job."

Jiyeon let out an exclamation of dismay before just marching off and climbing up the mast once again, a furious expression constantly painted on her face. If I was Jungwon I would be very focused on not standing within a throw's reach from Jiyeon. Something told me she would not be hesitating to throw a bunch of tied ropes at his neck.

"Scary one, isn't she?" a crew member mumbled behind me, making me turn and look at him in confusion. He only sent me a glance, looking me up and down before letting out a grunt and rushing off.

"Soomin!" a voice yelled out instead and I quickly turned and looked up towards the helm, where Jay stood and looked down towards me, "you're gonna be part of a meeting tonight. My chamber."

"Will there be others?" I yelled back and crossed my arms at him, a small frown growing on my face.

"Jungwon and Sunghoon," Jay yelled back in return and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Ahem... me too," Jiyeon's voice piped up from the Crow's Nest, "you know these meetings are not without me. And you're not giving her those duties when she is new and don't know how to."

"It's on Jungwon's request," Jay called back up to her with a small snicker on his face.

"Screw Jungwon!" she yelled in return and Jay just let out a sigh before shaking his head in disbelief.

"Well, it looks like Jiyeon is joining the meeting as well," Jay shrugged down at me and I snickered slightly as I looked up towards Jiyeon, who had casually gone back to her work once again, "but we might have to start with her and Jungwon arguing of whether or not she should be there or not."

"I'm not joining the meeting without her," I shook my head and Jay let out a small laugh at me, "sorry Captain, but I don't really trust men," I excused and glanced him up and down, "I only trust one."

"Sunghoon?" Jay questioned and I immediately snorted, "I guess not... no way is it that baker boy?"

"That's none of your business," I calmly retorted, "now what is my job for the rest of the day?"

"Obviously not a swabbie," Jay replied and I nodded at him, "your job is to not get a cold," he replied and brushed his wet hair out of his face, "and be ready for the meeting around dinner time."