| 58 |

Jiyeon sat stiffly by my side as Jungwon sat across from us and helped row the boat to shore. We were going to look for a lagoon as Sunghoon and I had planned. Surprisingly Jay had been very easy to convince to let the anchor drop by the next island.

"I still don't think Jungwon should be off the ship," Jiyeon remarked and Jungwon snorted in amusement as he just shook his head yet again. 

I chuckled lightly before glancing over at Sunghoon who just smiled to himself in amusement, eyes glued to his knees as he kept on rowing. Getting the boat on land wasn't that big of a problem, if it wasn't because Jungwon helped Sunghoon pull it up on land and Jiyeon continously scolded him for doing so.

"Hey," Jungwon called out as he turned to Jiyeon, an utmost patient smile on his face once he grabbed her hands softly, "I feel fine. Yes, I'm a bit sore but not in excruciating pain. I will be fine, I am fine. Understand?"

"But-" Jiyeon started and Jungwon shook his head to cut her off.

"I am fine," he insisted and she eventually just pushed out her bottom lip slightly as she stared at him.

"Alright," she sighed and dropped her head down, "but you tell me if-"

"I'll tell you if anything happens. And I promise it this time," he assured softly before nodding towards the plantation a bit ahead, "now come on. Let's look around and see if we can find a lagoon like Sunghoon and Soomin spoke of."

"I think we'll walk a bit ahead of you," Sunghoon spoke up and I looked over at him, while his hand just beckoned me to follow him.

Without hesitation I quickly walked up to him and wandered along his side towards the plantation, meanwhile Jungwon made sure he and Jiyeon walked long enough behind us for us to not hear what they were saying, but close enough for Sunghoon and I to not get out of sight.

"How are you feeling today?" I questioned casually as I tried to dust off my skirt.

"Better than I have in a long time," he admitted and I looked up at him, only causing for him to turn his head and send me a small smile, "the curse is gone Soo, you don't have to keep worrying. It won't come back... unless you decide to suddenly curse me."

"I think there's a higher chance Jiyeon will do that," I pointed out and he let out a small laugh before nodding in agreement.

"You're probably right," he nodded before tugging me a bit to the side and changing our direction of which we walked, "there's a lagoon this way."

"How do you know?" I questioned and he laughed before pointing straight ahead for me.

"I use my eyes... maybe you should consider doing the same Love," he remarked and my heart did a small flip as my head quickly fell down and I tried to cover my face with my hair. I must've failed at that, seeing as he happily laughed from beside me.

"Woah, it's so pretty," Jiyeon commented as she walked past both Sunghoon and I while a laugh emitted from Jungwon a bit behind us.

Jiyeon was the first one to reach out in the glade of the lagoon, happily gawking at her surroundings. All at once she turned around and looked at the three of us with excitement.

"This is what I told you about," she beamed at Jungwon, who suddenly got a puzzled look on his face, "the place I was hiding in," she pointed out and Jungwon's puzzled look turned sad all of a sudden, I could imagine that it was no good thing that she had been hiding from.

Jiyeon happily got out of her boots and belt before I even had kicked off one boot. Before I even knew it a small splash echoed out as Jiyeon swam into the lagoon in only her chemise, diving down before appearing once again, completely drenched.

"A bit impatient, aren't you?" Jungwon called out as Jiyeon happily laughed and watched as he jumped out to her, diving down immediately - swimming out and lifting her up in the air with his arms wrapped around her thighs just under the butt.

Jungwon grinning widely as Jiyeon was laughing her head off and smacking his shoulder.

"Completely in love," Sunghoon whispered and I nodded in agreement as I grabbed the front ties of my skirt and carefully undid them before doing the same to the other side, "and you know what?"

"No?" I questioned and glanced over at him.

"I have deemed... that so am I," he announced before casually sweeping me off my feet and running towards the water, throwing me in.

I was completely engulfed by the water before I stamped my feet on the bottom of the lagoon and pushed away to get up to the surface. I gasped loudly before throwing my hair out of my face and wiping around to look at Sunghoon, who just laughed at me.

"Just because you claim to be in love all of a sudden, doesn't give you the right to just throw me in the water!" I loudly declared to him.

"It doesn't? Then what does?" he questioned in amusement and sat down on the edge before slowly lowering himself in.

"Nothing," I shortly replied and crossed my arms before turning my back to him.

"Soomin," he chuckled before I could feel small waves crashing against my back as he carefully moved towards me, "Soo," he cooed as he wrapped his arms around me and his chin rested on my shoulder, "my one. My love. One and only."

"Stop it," I laughed at the ridiculous cheesiness in his voice.

"No, you have to listen to me," he teased as I tried to get out of his arms by pushing and pulling on them. Yet, he didn't budge one bit, "listen to me."

"Why?" I complained in a small laugh.

"Because I love you," he whispered and pressed a small kiss right behind my ear, "which is why I must do this."

Before I got any chance to reply to any of the two things he had pulled me under water, taking me by surprise. However, as fast as I had gone under the water, just as fast had I been pulled up again.

A small series of coughs escaped me as I pulled my stringy hair away from my face yet again. Sunghoon's arms was still fixated tightly around my waist as I did so.

"You know... I was about to reply, but now I've changed my mind," I excused as he laughed behind me and the vibrations from his laugh spread warmth throughout my back.

"Look," he whispered and lowered his head down beside mine and I looked straight ahead once again, "don't make it obvious," he scolded lowly, following it up by a chuckle.

Ahead of us, a bit hidden by a small corner, stood Jungwon and Jiyeon. Facing each other as they both shared kisses every once in a while in the midst of happily talking about something. Sometimes Jiyeon would remove a stray piece of hair from Jungwon's forehead, while he would pull on her chemise to make it sit properly and not too revealing on her.

"They're cute," I whispered in awe before grinning widely as I looked towards Sunghoon.

"They're what I want us to be," he murmured in return, "you think we could do that?"

"No," I shook my head quietly and his smile slowly faded, "I don't want us to be like them," I clarified, "I want u sto be Soo and Hoon."

"We can arrange that," he nodded happily and reached his arms down to tap my thigh softly.

As if on instinct I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. With a smile of adoration Sunghoon looked up at me.

"I like the thought of us being Soo and Hoon," he whispered and I grinned widely before leaning down and pecking his lips softly, "absolutely love that idea."

"Yeah?" I murmured as I pulled away and let my nose graze his, "I thought it sounded good in my head."

"Like the best song I'll ever hear," he nodded at me in agreement, his smile never faltering from his face.