| 2.22 |

Lin and Sunoo had dished up with the offer of making breakfast. Both of them happily dishing up plates for us as we came up on deck. A bright smile on Lin's face as she made my plate for me.

"Slept well, Lin?" I questioned and she just shrugged.

"I've been having some odd dreams lately," she excused, "I think I'm going a bit crazy on this ship... it's always an old pirate of some sorts. He seems so sinister and threatening. I don't like it," she murmured and rubbed her eye absentmindedly as she handed me the plate, "do you think it might be some remaining fever dreams?"

"I'll ask Jiyeon about it, but I think she might want you to keep her updated on how they develop," I nodded quietly and grabbed my plate.

The moment I turned around I immediately searched the deck for Jiyeon, who of course sat with Jungwon, both enjoying their breakfasts. I immediately marched towards them, quickly catching the attention of Jiyeon, who turned all her attention to me instead of Jungwon.

"Lin has weird dreams of an old pirate," I whispered and Jiyeon glanced over behind me, towards Lin, who happily dished up breakfast for Jay. Scratching her eye right after.

"Did she say anything else?" Jiyeon muttered.

"Just that he seemed evil and uncomfortable," I shook my head, "I told her she should probably keep you updated on him and her dreams."

"She should," Jiyeon nodded in agreement.

"Why? What does it mean?" Jungwon questioned in confusion.

"They're still following us," Jiyeon excused, "the dreams will tell me whether it's because of her curse or because of a crew member..."

"You mean the murderer is still on the ship?" Jungwon questioned with raised eyebrows and Jiyeon nodded as she stared intensely at Lin, as if she could decipher it in that very moment 

"There's the possibility," she shortly replied with a murmur, making Jungwon shift uncomfortably. Oh, he definitely knew something he wasn't admitting, "we need to get out of these waters."

"But they don't know borders, do they?" Jungwon questioned slowly, "wouldn't it just be finding an island to sort of hide on then?"

"They do know borders... their realm is only between the islands... and in worst case also on the islands," Jiyeon shook her head as she looked down at her breakfast plate, mindlessly picking the skin off of a banana fig, "they have no place in the Atlantic."

"So... we need to find a new place to ravage," Jungwon stated and Jiyeon nodded before she jumped up from the box, grabbing her plate and my wrist before dragging me off, "Ji!"

"Girl's talk!" Jiyeon yelled back as she tugged me up to the helm, sitting me down on the box up there, "it's Jungwon. I know it's Jungwon."

"How do you-" I started in confusion and she immediately cut me off.

"It's so obvious," she complained, "and everytime I mention it he becomes uncomfortable and brushes it of. I try and hint he can tell me if he's done anything horrible, and he just laughs it of.  It is so frustrating!"

"Then ask him. Straight out," I let out a small laugh, watching as Jiyeon ran her hands through her hair in distress.

"But what do we do?" she murmured into her hand, "he can't stay at sea, but he can't go on land either... he's doomed regardless of where he goes, and whatever has caused it happened while I was gone."

"I'm pretty sure I haven't seen him murder anyone either," I assured her in amusement, "maybe he's just really worried and scared. I mean... you just got out of captivity and now the entire crew is gone."

"It's been over a month since you guys helped Sunghoon and I," she reminded and shook her head quietly, "the crew has been gone for over week... he can't be worried or scared anymore. It's not like him to be like that."

"Ask him," I insisted once again.

"I don't dare," she shook her head as she shoved the last bite of the banana fig into her mouth. Continuing to shake her head as she looked around at the deck.

"Then I'm asking him," I remarked and she merely shrugged, "alright. Tonight I'll find out," I said and she glanced at me before just nodding.

"I'm scared to ask him," she admitted quietly, "what if it is him? I don't dare think about what he has done..."

"It'll be fine," I assured her gently as I got up from the box, grabbing my plate that had been emptied for food by now, "whatever he's done I'm pretty sure he's regretting it. I mean... he has brought you in danger, hasn't he? Can't be anything he hates more."

A small smile tugged at her lips, before I just patted the top of her head. With a small chuckle she waved my hand off. I sent her one last smile before going down from the helm and handing my empty plate over to Sunoo, who had offered to take the dishes as well.

All the while I could watch as Jiyeon left the helm as well and set a beeline towards Jay, muttering something to him in a hushed tone, while he just stared at her in confusion. Eventually Jay just nodded quietly and Jiyeon rushed over to give the message onto Sunghoon as well. Both standing by the mast and whispering eagerly to one another. Sunghoon quietly glancing over to me as Jiyeon were explaining something. 

Eventually Sunghoon pursed his lips, looking to be letting out a sigh as he usually did when his lips did so. Adamantly he nodded in agreement, making a sad smile spread on Jiyeon's face as she simply rubbed his shoulder gently.