| 23 |

Just by looking at the deck I could quite quickly announce that the Flottante was a much cleaner ship than the Bloody Jack was. Jake was happily pulling me around by my hips, leaving kisses down my neck before eventually pushing me against the railing over towards my own ship.

"I could just take you right here," he murmured between the kisses he was leaving down my neck.

"Oh yeah?" I hummed and glanced down to ensure Sunghoon was on the bridge, waiting to keep a look out. Sure enough I noticed a figure sitting down on the ramp across from the Flottante, hands folded in front of them.

"So beautiful. That stupid and useless Boatswain doesn't know what he's missing out on," Jake murmured and I hummed as I carefully felt around his hips, looking for the sword I had noticed in his sash earlier.

"Is that so?" I questioned and he hummed once again as I finally found the sword, wrapping my fingers tightly around the handle, "how much are you willing to do for me then?"

"Everything," Jake announced and I happily hummed as I mentally prepared myself.

"Alright," I let out a small sigh before kicking him a bit away and pulling his own sword on him.

"Woah, woah, woah," he hurriedly let out as I pointed the sword at his throat and his hands immediately went up in a defense lift, "now you don't want to be doing that."

"I don't?" I questioned in amusement and arched a brow at him, only earning a snort.

"You can't even use that sword," he reminded and I only stared at him in disbelief.

In two swift motions I had cut up his shirt horizontally before cutting it up from around his belly button and all the way up through the middle before abruptly stopping the sword right under his chin.

"Okay... you know some moves," he admitted as his chin tilted slightly upwards, "what do you want?"

"The key," I replied and he frowned at me.

"Who do you work for?"

"No one but myself. Give me the key."

"How do you know I have it?"

"Everyone knows the crew of the Flottante holds the key," I snorted at him.

"What's your name?" he questioned with squinted eyes, "Ginevra?"

"Sophie," I shortly replied and he hummed with squnited eyes, "I suggest you go get me the key, now."

"Okay, okay," he slowly hummed before quietly walking backwards.

I slowly followed after him, having the sword extended to him constantly, resorting to have it poking the back of his neck as he walked into the captain chamber. He initially held up a normal key, only caushing me to chuckle lowly at him.

"I'm not an idiot. I know it's triangular," I remarked and poked him slightly harder at the back of his neck.

With a heavy sigh Jake held up a triangular key and I nodded for him to follow me out to the deck once again. I got him to follow me over to the mast, where I quickly cuffed him with the chained prisoner cuffs that hung around the mast. They were on the Bloody Jack as well and had been the first thing I checked for once I stepped up on the Flottante.

"Oh yay... Friendship bracelets," I bitterly smiled at Jake, who only was glaring at me while I extended my hands towards him, "now... the key or I'm chopping off your hand," I reminded and he squinted his eyes at me, "the Key Jakey boy."

"How do you know my name?" he questioned lowly as he looked down at me as if I was some peasant.

"Why wouldn't I know the name of the handsomest Boatswain there is?" I innocently questioned and cocked my head to the side, "now give me the key," I sighed at him and wiggled my fingers back and forth.

When he didn't move I sighed once again and raised the sword, pointing the tip at his abdomen, only getting an arched brow in return.

"What? You don't think I will cut it off?" I questioned with arched brows and pressed some of my weight onto the sword to make it poke harder at him.

Very reluctantly Jake handed me the triangular key, making me smile widely as I closed my hand tightly around the key.

"Awe, thank you," I cooed at him before walking over towards the ramp before abruptly turning around and looking at him once again and sending him a small smile, "oh... and I'm keeping your sword... I'm kind of a collector you could say."

"You're a bitch," he casually called back.

"Oh... I know," I replied with all the fake sympathy I could muster, "thank you for noticing. Toodles."

I happily walked down the ramp and onto the bridge once again, having Sunghoon immediately stand up from where he sat, a small smirk lingering on his lip as he watched me hold up the key.

"So... is he a better kisser than me?" Sunghoon questioned and I looked at him funnily, "what? He didn't snog you?" 

"He gave me one kiss at the pub," I shrugged casually, "felt nothing. Oh and... here, have a new sword. Jake likes insisting he's better than you in everything. Now he can't be better in sword duels without his sword, can he?"

"Did you..." Sunghoon trailed off as I passed him up onto the ship and happily handed the key over to Jungwon, who was sitting on the deck, impatiently waiting around, "did you not... did you not sleep with him?"

"Dead god no," I snorted at him as I turned around and pointed back towards the Flottante, where a very distraught figure desperately tried to get out of the cuff he was linked to the mast with, "I gave him a small friendship bracelet."

"How did you do that?" Jungwon questioned with a frown on his face as Sunghoon turned around and looked at Jake in surprise.

"Honestly... you men are much easier to seduce than you think you are," I rolled my eyes at them, "the moment a woman hints at you making her the slightest bit horny you're ready to get on your knees for her in marriage."

"Okay... that's not true," Jungwon remarked and I glanced over at him before looking him up and down.

"No... you're clearly too in love with the little Witch Doctor," I remarked and he gasped at me, "but Sunghoon would surely not mind. From what I heard tonight he likes to go his way around at least as much as the crew of the Flottante does."

"That's a lie," Sunghoon quickly defended and I only raised my eyebrows at him.

"What did Jake call it? Desperate for love?" I retorted and raised my eyebrows in return, "I'm sorry to break it to you tough guy. Snogging random women in taverns and pubs won't get you love. It only gets you lust and that's two very different things."

It went silent on the deck as Jungwon only glanced at Sunghoon, who looked at me in disbelief. Almost as if I had something highly offensive towards Sunghoon.

"Anyways... I'll be heading to bed. Goodnight lads," I excused and skipped down towards the sleeping chamber, leaving the two stunned boys on the deck.