| 2.18 |

"Alright, they left the ship, some guy is keeping watch," Jake announced as he rushed into the Captain Quarter, where we've all gathered before continuing on with the plan for the night.

In a few minutes I would be sent out to distract the guy, Jake and Jungwon would sneak after me and once I'm enough of a distraction the rest will rush over and steal food. That meant, the moment Jake, Jungwon and I were back on the ship we would be leaving immediately.

"Whenever you're ready Soomin," Jay shrugged and I nodded quietly, taking my time to get up from my chair.

"Careful," Sunoo warned with a stern look.

"I will," I nodded with a small smile, quickly looking over to Jungwon and Jake, "don't leave me hanging by myself."

"We've got it under control," Jungwon assured with a nod.

"Alright," I murmured and wandered over to the door. I quickly poked out my head and glanced over to the ship across from us. A man standing on the deck and looking around. I let the door close behind me, rushing across the deck and down the ramp to stand on the boat bridge. 

When I looked upwards again I could still see the man wandering about on deck. He seemed to not have seen me yet.

"Excuse me?" I called out and waited patiently, "sir?"

"What is it?" the man questioned and rushed over towards the railing. I immediately smiled innocently, managing to see his youthful features through the moonlight. Only a few years older than me, "what do you want?"

"Do you happen to have a blanket?" I questioned and he frowned down at me, "you see... they kicked me out from the tavern up there. Said I drank too much without paying for tonight. Now I'm terribly cold and wondered if you had something to warm me up?"

He squinted his eyes down towards me, glancing about himself.

"What's your name?" he called down.

"Silvia," I replied casually, "why?"

"Come on up, I'll see what I can do," he offered and I nodded before rushing over to the ramp. 

By the top of the ramp the man stood with his hand extended towards me. I let my hand slip into his as he assisted me the rest of the way up the ramp.

"Thank you," I smiled before looking up at him, "oh my... you're handsome," I remarked, making it seem like I just blurted it out. To be honest he wasn't really that handsome, but he was merely just alright.

"Thank you miss, now let's get you inside," he excused and followed me over towards the captain quarter of their ship. That was awfully fast I got him to do that. He let me enter first before entering behind me, lingering by the door for longer than I had.

"This is very nice," I remarked and turned to look at him.

"Now tell me miss, what are you doing at such a tavern this late?" he questioned in amusement as he slowly neared me.

"Well... I like to see what sorts of men attend these taverns," I excused, "they're easy to decieve. Will happily give you money if you're pretty enough, really."

"And I suppose they give you a lot of money then," he commented and I merely shrugged.

"I can survive on it, should be enough, don't you think sir?" I questioned in amusement.

"You don't offer services for money?" he questioned and stepped closer to me, carefully grabbing a lock of my hair and twirling it around his finger.

"I'm not sure what services you-" I started before he had forcefully pressed his lips onto mine, holding onto the back of my neck to make it impossible for me to pull away, "Oh..." I breathed out once he gave me a chance to breathe.

That didn't last long, however. I had quickly been kissed again and pushed backwards. I found myself stumbling over my feet and falling backwards onto a bed. Fortunately it was soft. I gave myself a chance to catch my breath before the man had towered over me, hands on each side of my head before he leaned down once again.

No matter how nauseous the situation made me feel I continued to let him kiss me, finally pulling myself together to kiss him back. It was first when I felt his hands slowly tugging my chemise up from my skirt that I started panicking.

"No," I breathed out, trying to push his hands away from my chemise.

"Come on... you needed warmth, didn't you?" he murmured and pushed my hands away, finally managing to pull all of my chemise up and shoving his hands under my chemise to place his hands on my bare skin.

"I don't want to," I shook my head as he started to try and unbuckle the belt on my skirt, "please... stop."

He must've found my hands to be a problem for his liking. Immediately he had grabbed both of my wrist, shoved them into one of his hands and held them above my head as his other hand went down to continue working on my belt.

"Stop it!" I yelled out, thrashing my legs and hips about to try and stop him, "let me go!"

"Shut up!" he yelled in return, quickly slapping me across the face with his free hand.

"Jake!" I screamed out in desperation, making it feel like my vocal chords were trying to get ripped from each other, "Jungwon! Please!"

"I said to shut up!" he yelled and a blunt force came in contact with my Solar Plexus, sending me gasping for air.

I only got to inhale a large mouthful of air after the force had knocked the air out of me. Almost immediately after something had been placed over my face, making me thrash around more eagerly.

I didn't notice when the force on top of me was gone or when it had gone. I only seemed to calm down once the thing over my face had been pulled away and Jungwon's face was right in front of mine.

"God, I'm so sorry Soomin," he quickly spoke and brushed my hair out of my face while I panted and rushed to push myself up.

Down on the floor beside Jungwon's feet laid the man from the ship, blood oozing from somewhere. Meanwhile, by the foot of the bed Jake was rolling up his bloody sleeves, a dagger in one of his hands.

"Let's get you back," Jungwon excused and quickly lifted me up from the bed, "you did great, we got a lot of food, almost emptied their depot before Jay heard you and sent the others back."

"You were incredible," Jake hummed in agreement as I attempted to calm my shaking hands while Jungwon rushed down along the boatbridge and right up our ramp. Just in time for Jiyeon and Sunoo to pull up the ramp and close the railing, letting Jay get the ship to back out of the harbour.

"Good job Soomin!" Jay yelled out from the helm as Jungwon placed me down on a wooden box right beside the mast. A wide smile across his face.

"Thank you," I murmured to Jungwon, who just smiled softly at me.

But it was only quiet for so long. Jungwon was about to say something when Jake had been tackled to the deck by a fast shadow.