| 4 |

A small sigh left me as I swung the cloth against the wall right outside the bakery after having walked my morning route to sell our bread, sold out yet again. Sunoo would smile widely when he hear that and he would surely love to hear that I had invited Lin to come back yet again for the evening baking.

However, I was yet again caught by a dark shadow rushing by me and down towards the harbour. I immediately recognized the back and the flowy fabric revealing teh contour of the back under it.

I quietly squinted my eyes together as I watched the back before glancing at the door beside me. Surely Sunoo wouldn't mind me taking a small break before the evening baking.

Hurriedly I picked up in my skirt before rushing after the man from yesterday. I managed to sneak after him all the way down onto the harbour, before he stepped out onto the bridge that lead up to the ship I had watched him get up on the day before.

"I have two orders of food coming in this evening," the man announced as he stepped up on deck and immediately a smaller boy rushed out and grabbed a piece of paper from him, looking over it.

"This is fish and potatoes," the boy remarked making me frown slightly before stepping a bit away from the ship and looking up at them.

"Excuse me, you need food?" I called out and both looked down at me.

The man immediately sighed deeply as he pursed his lips, meanwhile the boy only frowned at me in confusion.

"I am from the local bakery. Would you like some bread from tonight's baking?" I questioned and the boy immediately slowly smiled.

"Can you offer us a good price?" he questioned and I glanced up and down the ship.

"With a ship this size it shouldn't be a problem for you to pay full price," I calmly excused and crossed my arms over my chest, "full price."

"Deal," the boy piped up making the man immediately frown at him.

"How many loaves would you want?"

"About a dozen," the boy replied and the man only widened his eyes at him, "I'll send Sunghoon up this evening with the money."

"Hmm... deal," I murmured as I squinted up at the man, who, by his reaction, probably was Sunghoon. He surely didn't look too happy with that announcement, "and... a trip on the ship."

"Women on a ship brings bad luck," Sunghoon spoke up and I looked at him in amusement.

"Just by delivering the bread," I retaliated," I simply wish to see the ship from the deck."

"Deal," the boy immediately piped up and I smiled widely.

"The shack tilting to the right, be there by six," I pointed out and the boy immediately nodded meanwhile Sunghoon, beside him, only rolled his eyes, "any attitude at the time of payment and I'll remove bread from the order, but keep the money."

"Doesn't that make you a thief?" Sunghoon retorted making me snicker at him.

"It makes me a business woman," I corrected him, "there's so few of us we need to be harsh to make a living."

"You should be washing clothes," Sunghoon corrected.

"And you should keep your mouth shut," I retorted and he only glared down at me.

"He'll be there by six, with no attitude," the boy assured and I immediately nodded.

I did a small salute to the boy before crossing my arms once again and marching back up from the harbour and up to the bakery. I made sure to keep my posture all the way back to the bakery and even once I had entered the room.

I hurriedly closed the door behind me and let out a heavy sigh, making it go dead silent in the room.

"What have you done?" Sunoo immediately questioned and I turned to look at him, seeing how he had already started the new dough for the bread.

"I might've just gotten us our biggest order yet," I whispered as I looked at him with widened eyes.

"How much...?" he slowly questioned and I winced slightly.

"A dozen loaves..." I whispered once again and he widened his eyes at me.

"Soo... we make like twenty per bunch," he whispered in shock and I just nodded with a small wince, "what are they paying?"

"Full price," I murmured and he looked at me as if I was insane, "plus delivery."

"You're absolutely insane Soo," he hissed at me and I only nodded as I closed my eyes.

"I know," I murmured, "I panicked, okay? Happened, has happened!"

"But Lin is coming over tonight," he reminded and I immediately nodded at him.

"Wait... how do you know?" I questioned in realization that I hadn't told that I had invited Lin once again.

"I invited last night... after I walked her out," he admitted as he smiled shyly and looked towards the table top.

"Are you kidding me?" I gushed as I rushed over beside him and turned his head to look down at me, "what did you do?"

"Oh well... we walked out and you know... talked a bit as I walked her home," he admitted and I gasped at him.

"You walked her home?" I whispered and he slowly nodded, "and what did you then?"

"I asked if it was alright to invite her back tomorrow," he murmured, "and she nodded and gave me a kiss on the cheek."

"So what did you do?" I exclaimed at him, jumping slightly in my spot as I looked at him.

"I chickened out," he whined loudly and my smile immediately fell, "she kissed me on the cheek and then she just looked at me as if I was supposed to do something, but I just wished her a good night and walked home!"

"Sunoo you idiot!" I screamed at him as he only closed his eyes tightly and slammed both his fists against his forehead

"I know!" he yelled back at me, "I don't know what happened? Why couldn't I move?"

"Ugh this is so frustrating!" I complained and threw my arms up in the air.

"I was just too shocked because the girl I love suddenly hinted at liking me just a bit!" Sunoo complained loudly making me pause and slowly pull my arms down once again.

"Love?" I questioned and Sunoo only nodded before rubbing his forehead, "Sunoo... do you love her?" I whispered in shock as I rushed over and pulled his hands away from his face.

"More than anything," he whispered as I just stared at him, "I know it's stupid and meant to go wrong bu-"

"That is wonderful," I smiled at him and he only looked at me in confusion, "Sunoo, love is a good feeling. Doesn't it feel wonderful when you're around her?"

"It's like a... Euphoria," he nodded with a small smile, clearly recalling her presence in his mind.

"You should... tell her tonight," I urged and he nodded slowly, "tell her... propose to her even. Make sure you've got her. Okay?"

"I don't know if she would want that," he murmured quietly.

"She KISSED you on the cheek!" I exclaimed at him and he only nodded quietly, "she doesn't just see you as a friend! She can't be clearer to you because of social norms!"

"You think so?" he questioned with a small smile.

"I KNOW SO!" I exclaimed at him making him let out a small laugh, "oh my god Sunoo! You need to do something!"

"Okay, okay. I will," he chuckled down at me, "tonight. I'll do something tonight."

"Promise me!" I insisted and he only nodded at me.

"Cross my heart and hope to die," he assured and did a small cross across the left side of his chest.