| 2.5 |

While Lin had found herself quite happy with the rigging, easily occupying herself throughout the day. Untying knots and wrapping the rigging neatly around her palm and elbow before tying it off. Sunoo on the other hand... moody would be too light to express his emotions.

Most of the time he trailed after me around the ship and kept muttering condescending questions under his breath. It had come to a point where I only stayed by the helm with Jay, and occasionally Jungwon. There I wouldn't be alone with Sunoo and his moods, plus I'd be happily chatting away with Jay and Jungwon leaving little room for Sunoo's complaints.

"What's the plan after we get back the little witch?" I questioned Jungwon, who was leaning against the box Sunoo and I sat on.

"I don't know," he chuckled. His arms were crossed over his chest and he looked remarkably comfortable compared to the other days, "didn't we have a wedding to attend?"

"Depends on whether or not you're still invited," I shrugged and looked over at the gloomy Sunoo, who sat on my other side.

"They're still wanted," Sunoo muttered and picked at his nails.

"You're invited on my behalf. Be my plus one," I excused and nudged Jungwon's side with my elbow.

"I think it's fine," Jungwon chuckled and shook his head, "we were planning to leave the sea for some months a year, just like you do," he assured and I glanced up at him.

Jungwon was squniting up towards the sky, sighing as he scratched a spot on his neck.

"She talked about the Pythoness' chest... whatever that is. Supposedly it would be enough for us to live comfortably in this town she loves so much. We've been there twice a year or so, and she goes absolutely crazy everytime she hears it's our next stop," he smiled to himself as he continued explaining, "you haven't been there yet. It always fell on our destination list whenever we already left you at your harbour."

"And does she know?"

"Know what?" he questioned in confusion.

"You remember to tell her you love her, right? Because to me it is painfully obvious, and she might not see or forget it," I reminded and he stayed quiet, "Jungwon..."

"It is painfully obvious. I've seen the two of you together once, and even right now it is obvious," Sunoo piped in, and Jungwon only glanced at him.

"I tell her every once in a while," Jungwon shrugged, "I don't need to pamper her with the confession when I prefer to show it through gestures."

"That's right," I nodded at him, "but you'll tell her when she gets back on the boat."

"Of course I will," he chuckled, "are you crazy? Now she's been gone I realize how hopeless I am for her."

"See that is self-knowledge," I remarked in amusement, "I like to see that."

"If only you knew. Before we picked you up he would wander around and sigh to himself, complaining about how lonely he was feeling," Jay remarked.

"I did not," Jungwon quickly defended.

"You did."

"No... that was only for the first few days after they were arrested," Jungwon defended and Jay only shrugged.

"To me that stretched over more days," Jay excused.

"Jake did say he seemed awfully normal nowadays," I commented and Jay only shrugged in return.

"Thank you, Soomin," Jungwon sighed and leaned back against our box.

"But he's been bad enough to make me promise we'll sail towards the group of uninhabited islands and throw anchor by one of them. Perhaps some time on the island will be the amount of rest Jiyeon would need to calm down again," Jay remarked before glancing over his shoulder, "I suppose Hoon would comfort in it too."

"I could imagine that," I agreed, using my hand to protect my eyes from the sharp sun beside Jay's head, "I'll wait and see what he says. Maybe we'll join."

"You're not going on some abandoned island with him," Sunoo hissed in return.

"You don't get to decide that."

"I do."

"No you don't. Besides I'm not alone on it with him. Jungwon and Jiyeon will be there too. Who knows... maybe if you behave well I might even let you and Lin join," I reminded him, "oh how you would love to get off this ship."

"Back home, not one some random island," Sunoo sternly reminded.

"If you want to be moody all the time you can at least let the rest of us be and go down in the sleeping chamber. At least Lin finds a way to keep herself busy for now," I remarked and he only glared at me, "be a bit kind to her. Go up and show her some love if you're that bored."

"Why are you so mad?" he murmured quietly as he sneered at me,

"Because, unlike you I care for someone who currently is awaiting to get executed," I started and he only scurnched up his nose, "and if our roles were reversed and I was being that moody while you were worried about Lin getting executed, I bet you, you would be ready to rip my head off."

Sunoo continued staring at me before eventually just letting out a heavy sigh and looking out towards the sea.