| 2.33 |

I had found myself standing on the middle of the deck one noon. Sunoo and Lin had been sitting in the same place for majority of the day, talking quietly among themselves. Every once in a while Sunoo helped Lin around due to her insisting that she could still do all she had done in the past.

"What are you looking at?" Sunghoon questioned in amusement as he stopped beside me and looked up towards the sky as well.

"It's remarkably grey, isn't it?" I questioned with a small frown.

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't seen such grey skies since Sunoo and I left England, years ago," I muttered, "the rain by the bakery never made the sky look this grey and dull."

"Hm," he hummed with a small frown on his face as he looked up towards the sky as well, "I uhm... I talked with Jay about what you said. How you wished for Sunoo and Lin to be set off in a safe harbour."

"We haven't seen land in weeks," I reminded him gently and he immediately nodded.

"I know," he assured, "but Jay knows where we are. Says there's a wonderful island nearby we can leave them at. I talked to Sunoo about it as well, and it seems that both him and Lin agrees to the idea. It is safe, I promise."

"I don't know," I murmured and bit down on my bottom lip, glancing around on the ship.

Quickly Sunghoon moved over in front of me, taking my hands into his as his thumbs starting rubbing back and forth on the innerside of my wrists. A comforting and soft smile on his face once I looked back at him.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" he questioned softly, "and I can assure you, if Jay says it's safe, it is without a doubt incredibly safe for them to be at. We can even sail all the way into the harbour, we're not in wanted waters anymore, so it's all safe for all of us."

"I'm just worried about getting them started," I admitted and he nodded with a small frown, "how will they find a place to stay? Don't they need help to figure out how to do various things?"

"I'm more than assured that Sunoo and Lin will figure everything out just fine. Look at them. If they can get through this whole curse thing together, I think finding a place to live and a proper way of doing things is their smallest worry," Sunghoon assured gently making me glance over my shoulder towards Lin and Sunoo, "can we go and talk another place?"

"Are you alright?" I questioned as I turned back to him. He pressed his lips together in a small smile and immediately nodded, "why can't we just talk out here?"

"We haven't exactly spent a lot of time together lately, have we? Only when we sleep, but we don't talk that much," he excused and I nodded quietly as I let him softly tug me to the captain quarter.

I sat down on one of the chairs by the table inside, Sunghoon sitting down on the chair right beside me. Never once letting go of my hand he had kept a gentle grip on. A sickening small smile staying on his face as he finally looked over at me.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked gently and he shook his head and waved it off, "it seemed like something important."

"No... no, it's fine," he assured with a small chuckle, "but I did tell Jay that we can sleep in the hammocks again."

"Damn. I liked the bed," I admitted and he let out a small laugh as I looked over towards the bed.

"So did I. But it was about time," he excused and I nodded quietly, "if you have trouble sleeping you can just come over in my hammock. Like you've been used to. Be my second blanket."

"Do I really warm that much?" I questioned in amusement and he nodded, "are you sure I should join you in your hammock then?"

"I might be sweating buckets, but I love tangling limbs in the hammock," he chuckled, "besides, your chemise is made of really soft fabric so it's really nice to play with when you lay down."

"So that's that feeling!" I exclaimed and he let out a laugh, bending over slightly as he nodded, "I've always thought it was a fly or something."

"Sorry, no. I'm just playing with the back of your chemise because it is so soft," he admitted between small laughs.

I looked at him in disbelief before simply sighing and shaking my head. Meanwhile, Sunghoon was trying to calm himself down frfom his small laughing fit.

"How annoying," I remarked and playfully rolled my eyes as Sunghoon hummed and ran a thumb over the back of my hand.

"I'm sorry," he excused and I hummed in fake dismay, only earning another small laugh from him, "god you're adorable."

"Shut up, no I'm not!" I gasped at him and he immediately nodded.

"You are, tremendously," he pointed out, "been thinking that since you almost broke down from exhaustion when helping clean Jiyeon of blood."

"How charming. What a time to think about that," I pointed out and he waved it off.

"It's when I first noticed it," he pointed out, "all that wild hair from those horrible braids, all tired and exhausted. But, you still kept an eye on Jiyeon as Jungwon helped her to bed."

"Of course I did," I reminded him, "back then I didn't know you and Jay just pimped her out whenever."

Sunghoon sighed before rubbing his face with his free hand. Shaking his head quietly to himself, murmuring something.

"If we had the choice we wouldn't have, you know that," he reminded, "Jay always put respect for women high on the list for the crew. One thing is that they never followed the various rules he put in place for that. But heck, it almost got me to walk the plank when you started out on the ship."

"Figureatively or literally?" I questioned.

"Literally," he nodded immediately and I snickered in amusement, "we actually have a plank, we rarely use it, but it's there. Jay got so tired of me with time that he threatened to find it from under the deck."

"You've changed a lot since then," I remarked and he nodded quietly in agreement.

"For the better," he nodded quietly, seeming to think about it for a short period of time. 

"Of course," I hummed in agreement, swinging our intertwined hands a bit more back and forth, "I love him."

Sunghoon glanced up at me with a lopsided smile as I just nodded to confirm my comment. Assuring him that I was serious about loving him.