| 30 |

I quietly trailed behind Sunghoon as he kept walking through the island, eventually getting stopped once I grabbed onto his shirt. Abruptly he stopped and turned back around but I was already looking somewhere else.

"What?" Sunghoon questioned while I just wandered over towards my left, "Soomin?"

"Hold on," I waved it off and continued walking, eventually reaching what I had been looking for, and a small gasp immediately escaped me.

In front of me laid a small lagoon with the bluest water I had ever seen, not to mention how it was surrounded by wonderful green plants. I excitedly turned around and looked at Sunghoon.

"What?" he questioned in confusion.

"Just a small break, please?" I asked and his eyebrows immediately furrowed as he wandered over towards me.

"You're kidding me," he sighed as he noticed the lagoon behind me, "weren't you turning a bit seasick?"

"But look at the water!" I exclaimed and turned back around, "there's even a stone you can sit on!"

"You want to swim? Now?" he questioned in disbelief and I just looked over at him with a small smile, "Soomin you're wearing a whole ass skirt!"

"So? It won't be the first time you see a girl in her undergarments," I reminded and he merely glanced at me.

"Keep your chemise on," he sternly insisted and I looked down at my chemise, for the first time in a while Jiyeon had fished up a dark green chemise up for me, "I'll check the figs while you swim."

"Thank you!" I happily exclaimed at him, giving him a quick hug before rushing to the shore of the lagoon.

I was quick to undo my belt and slip out of my boots, before I focused on untying my skirt from my waist.

"Half an hour... no longer," Sunghoon pointed out as I quietly tied my hair up with a small ribbon I had tied around my wrist.

"Half an hour, no longer," I mimicked before looking at him over my shoulder with a small smile, "you really are turning into my mother, aren't you?"

"I would more call it a babysitter," he clarified as I hummed and began wandering out into the water.

It was a bit colder than I had expected, but it was still warm. Once the water had reached halfway up my thighs I leaped the rest of the way out into the water, letting it engulf all of my body before I resurfaced and brushed a few stray strands of hair out of my face.

"Enjoying yourself?" Sunghoon called out and I happily turned around and grinned at him, only having him smugly smile at me in return, "I'm counting the minutes."

"Let me have my fun," I called back in return before letting myself fall backwards.

I quietly lifted my feet off of the bottom and let myself float around in the lagoon, enjoying the feeling of being absolutely weightless. It almost felt like I had no worries weighing down on me as I floated around there.

Eventually sucking in a deep breath I let myself stand back down on the bottom again, I was quite sure I had almost used up all my time, but Sunghoon didn't seem to react once I had moved around in the water. 

Quietly I sneaked up towards him, eventually doing a quick shoving motion with my hands and splashing the bottom of his pant legs with the water.

"You..." he trailed off as he snapped up his head and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he grabbed one of the figs he had sorted away, throwing it towards me.

I know he didn't aim to hit me, he could've hit me if he wished, but instead the fig landed almost right beside me and splashed me.

"Little brat!" he called out as he grabbed yet another to throw after me.