| 2.15 |

With the entirety of the crew completely gone it seemed that there were nothing new to actually do. Throughout the day we would take shifts on cleaning the deck, arranging food and so on. The only thing that wasn't different was that Jiyeon was the one keeping a watch out in the Crow's Nest, changing with Jungwon every once in a while when she rushed down to go check on Lin.

If we went to check up on Lin the only difference we could see from her usual looks was the fact that she was surrounded by different kinds of stones in various colours. Jungwon said Jiyeon had given her some sort of medicine as well, but I wasn't sure what or where it came from.

"Are you on dinner duty tonight?" Jay questioned as I passed him on the deck. We had thrown anchor for the night, now that we didn't have anyone that was able to sial the ship during the night.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about forcing Sunoo to help me," I nodded quietly, "but uhm... we still seriously need new supplies. There's just a little bread and some banana figs left."

"We'll be by an island tomorrow morning, Get some fruit," Jay assured with a small nod, "and according to Jake, we won't be long from a pirate town either. But I don't know if it's one the Flottante uses a lot, then we might skip on that one."

"I'll take the distraction part now that Lin is out and Jiyeon is still a bit... you know..." I trailed off and gestured to my head, only getting a small nod from him.

"I was expecting you to do so as well. I haven't checked with Sunghoon, but he'll be staying on the ship and I'm sending Jungwon with you," Jay listed as I quietly nodded, "most likely the evening after tomorrow."

"Sir yes sir," I remarked with a small chuckle and gave him a small salute, "and Jungwon is capable of keeping a watch out?"

"The amount of times he's snuck out be watch for Jiyeon as well is uncountable," Jay shook his head, "don't worry. He'll be more than capable enough."

"Mmm, if you say so captain eyebrows," I hummed as Jay continued down towards the under deck, catching Jake and Jungwon on his way. They were most likely going down to pull up the anchor so that we could continue sailing along for the day.

Meanwhile, I continued out to the front of the ship, where Sunoo had leaned himself against the railing, watching the waves crash against the front of the ship.

"Kim Sunoo!" I called out and he glanced over his shoulder as I rushed up the few stair steps to him, "so sulky nowadays."

"Hm, yeah... I wonder why. Definitely not the fact that my faincée is currently knocked out by what the little witch is calling a curse, and without any idea of whether or not she'll wake up again," Sunoo murmured quietly, "they're not even trying to help her, just putting stones all around her.

"You'll be surprised at how good Jiyeon is with those stones and her little drinks," I warned him, "she is quite impressive."

"It's some witch doctor sort of work. I don't believe it," Sunoo shook his head, "I'm scared she won't wake up."

"She will," I assured calmly, "oh, I know she will."

"Maybe..." Sunoo hummed and rubbed his face in his hands, "I'll sit with her through thenight, you be careful on your little mission, alright?"

"It's routine," I shrugged before sending him a small smile, "you look out for the little lady and I'll be careful. Jungwon and Jake will be keeping an eye out for me," I reminded him softly, rubbing his back gently as I watched the waves with him.

"They know what they're doing, right?" Sunoo questioned and I nodded quietly.

"More than I do," I assured him, "been doing it for years as far as I know."

Sunoo didn't say anything, just nodded quietly in acceptance, mentally convincing himself it was alright and nothing bad was going to happen.