| 59 |

"Put down the ramp!" Jay yelled out as I rushed up to the front of the ship and excitedly looked down, behind me a small laugh echoed out as Sunghoon jogged up and looked out over the town in front of us as well.

"Still looks the same?" Sunghoon questioned and I nodded quietly.

"Just like when I left..." I trailed off before letting my eyes wander towards the oblique building up ahead, "and look! There's smoke in the chimney! Sunoo must be baking right now! I need to go, please let me go!"

"We'll be here all day... you can make your decision and we'll sail by morning," Sunghoon assured and patted my back softly.

"You can go with me, you'll go with me right?" I happily spoke and Sunghoon hesitated as he glanced between me and the bakery, "Jiyeon too. I promised to introduce her to Sunoo.

"I... okay... let's go," Sunghoon eventually gave in and smiled softly before going to get Jiyeon and Jungwon - seeing as by now they're a packaged deal. You don't get one without the other.

While I could wait for the others I took the liberty to rush down the ramp and step onto solid ground of the city, looking around excitedly - while still staying in my spot. It felt nice to finally just stand like that, had it not been because a loud shriek had come from nearby and something getting dropped.

When I looked over my eyes immediately fell on Lin, both her hands covering her mouth as one of the bakery baskets laid by her feet. I looked at her with puzzled eyes, watching as she slowly picked up the basket before sprinting off towards the bakery.

"Sunghoon?" I called out and turned to look back up towards the ship.

"He and Jiyeon are discussing something," Jungwon excused as he trudged down the ramp and let out a small chuckle before wandering up to me, "she's trying to convince him to convince you to stay... she doesn't want you to go."

"But... if I decide to stay here... I won't be gone for good. You can always come back," I reminded him and he nodded quietly.

"But Jiyeon doesn't like this town too much, you know that," he pointed out and I nodded quietly, noticing the two figures that demounted the ramp behind Jungwon. Sunghoon laughed at something Jiyeon had said.

"Soomin!" a loud scream echoed and I whipped around, watching as Sunoo picked up his sprint that was heading straight for me, meanwhile Lin jogged along behind him.

"Sunoo," I breathed out before setting into a run as well, to meet up with him.

I had almost leaped into his arms, but spared him the trouble. Immediately I was swept off my feet and into a tight embrace as one of Sunoo's arms wrapped around my shoulders and the other grabbed onto the back of my neck, while I resorted to just wrap my arms around his neck.

"I thought you were dead," Sunoo whispered quietly, "are you actually alive...? My Soomin?"

"It's me," I hummed quietly, nodding my head slowly before Sunoo abruptly pushed me away from him, as if having to look at me.

"What the hell happened to you?" he whispered sternly, "where'd you go. You just had to deliver bread and then suddenly the baskets and cloths are in the water and you've disappeared so had the ship and-"

"I'm fine," I happily laughed and reached out to pull him into another hug, "It's all just a misunderstanding and... god I missed you so much."

Reluctantly Sunoo let me pull him into another hug as he softly wrapped both arms around me this time. He kept rubbing circles on my back, as if trying to calm me down even though I felt like he was the most frantic and confused of us at the moment.