| 2.12 |

When I passed through the food depot in the morning I had caught Sunoo standing with Lin, looking at the food we had aboard. Both of them looking to be deep in thought.

"What are you looking for?" I questioned in amusement and glanced between the two.

"We're running out of food," Lin muttered quietly, "we need more food."

"And no land is in sight," Sunoo remarked, sounding a lot more gentle than he had the other days.

"I'll go tell Jay," I patted his back softly, "we'll probably stop at an island soon, those usually have loads of banana figs and mangos. Later on we'll be stopping by a Pirate town as well... we can usualy steal a bit from them."

"Why not just stop by a town?" Sunoo questioned.

"Half of the crew are wanted," I reminded him, "don't worry... Jiyeon and I usually take care of anyone that is hindering us from getting us what we want."

"Safely?" Sunoo questioned and turned his head to look at me.

"We usually know how to take care of ourselves and get another crewmember to go with us in case things go terribly wrong," I shrugged with a small nod, "I'll go tell Jay that we're going low on food."

I quietly left the food depot before rushing up on deck just in time to catch Jiyeon rushing up into the crow's nest like she's used to. Down on the deck Jungwon kept a close eye on her until she disappeared into the crow's nest, first then did he wander off.

"Slept properly tonight?" I questioned in amusement as I caught up with him to walk up to the helm together.

"Better," he nodded quietly, "I got her to sleep a few hours before the sun rose tonight."

"That's nice," I remarked and he immediately nodded.

"And her nightmares are less often. She still needs me to sleep close by and be in some sort of physical contact with her throughout the night. But that's alright, I don't mind," he shook his head quietly, "what about... our boatswain? Is he alright?"

"In and out of sleep all night," I shrugged, making Jungwon scrunch up his nose, "which is why I'm here," I announced as I wandered over to Jay, who was focusing on some clouds ahead, "I can't go to Sunghoon with duty related things yet."

"Why not?" Jay murmured distantly.

"Take a look at him, I just can't," I remarked and crossed my arms, leaning my butt against the railing behind me, "Lin and Sunoo say we're running low on supplies. We need to go on land soon... and I don't see anything anywhere."

"I'll see what I can do," Jay muttered, "right now I'm a bit occupied watching those clouds," he excused and nodded straight ahead.

I glanced over my shoulder, looking towards clouds that were so dark it looked like the bright blue sky abruptly turned into night sky out of nowhere.

"Definitely looks like rain," I remarked and turned around fully.

"Jiyeon's looking out for it," Jay excused and I glanced up to the Crow's Nest, where Jiyeon was clearly doing something with the ribbing, glancing towards the clouds every once in a while.

"I want her down from there before we reach the rain. She's not ready yet," Jungwon commented as he squinted his eyes up towards Jiyeon.

"I don't think she'll listen to you," Jay remarked and glanced up towards Jiyeon as well.

I kept on looking up towards the Crow's Nest, awaiting anything from Jiyeon. After about half an hour she did turn around. She sucked in a deep breath before yelling down to us.

"Turn around!" she yelled and Jay looked up at her, "unruly waters! Heavy rain!"

With a deep frown Jay looked straight ahead, tightening his grip around the wheels. His knuckles turning all white.

"We don't have time to turn around," Jay shook his head as he noticed the storm was heading straight for us. Jiyeon pursed her lips in dismay, grabbed a piece of rope and tying it around her waist as usual.

"I want her down," Jungwon murmured before rushing over to crawl up into the Crow's Nest.

"Hoon!" Jay yelled out to the boy wandering around on deck, immediately catching his attention, "heavy storm up ahead."

As Sunghoon turned around to look at the stormy weather, he immediately started barking out orders. Most of which went along the lines of swabbies having to get the buckets and mops, others went on going down and getting the warm coats for the crew.

Somewhere in all the mess I noticed Sunoo running up on deck with a bucket and a woollen coat to hand over to Lin. A coat that clearly didn't fit her properly. Somewhere else a swabbie shoved a coat into Sunghoon's hands before continuing their beeline towards the front of the ship to secure some rigging.

"You should go inside," Jay reminded me, "we don't have more coats since last time you were aboard."

"I'll survive. It'll take more than a cold to kill me," I muttered and crossed my arms across my chest as I watched the waves slowly grow larger in size.

With each second the dark clouds neared, the waves got wilder, and soon we would be able to hear the rain hitting the water in front of us. However, once we could hear the rain it only took a few seconds before it had engulfed the entire ship. Drenching everyone immediately.

The deck got slippery and up in the Crow's Nest Jiyeon were working quickly on tying a rope around Jungwon's waist as well. Down on the deck Sunghoon was telling something to Sunoo, who was quickly mopping water off of the deck.

"Lin..." I murmured in realization and rushed down on the deck to go find the girl I hadn't seen since we entered the storm.

"Soomin! Coat," Sunghoon called out and I turned around in time for him to throw his own coat around my shoulders, "get inside."

"Where's Lin?" I called back, trying to screen my eyes from the heavy rain drops.

"Lin?" he questioned loudly and I nodded making him immediately look around on the deck, "I haven't seen her."

I let out a small huff before glancing around myself. I noticed how the waves kept getting taller around the ship and slowly started crashing over the railing. Even a large wave behind Sunghoon had caused me to quickly grab onto his shirt and pull him over towards me - just in time for both of us to see the wave crash down and sweep some rope with it back into the water.

"Inside, now," Sunghoon sternly spoke.

I looked up at him with dismay before grabbing his arm and pulling him with me into the captain's quarters.