| 2.19 |

"Sunghoon!" Jay yelled out and I rushed to look at what had happened to Jake.

Pinned to the woody bottom of the deck, Jake fought to get Sunghoon pushed off of him. His collar was tightly clutched in Sunghoon's fists, an almost feral look on his face.

"Why the hell did it take you so long? What did you do?" Sunghoon immediately hissed.

"What in the world-" Jake started in loud confusion as he tried to push Sunghoon away.

"Answer me! I could continue to hear her scream after you went in to help her," Sunghoon lifted up in Jake's collar just to slam him back down again.

"We can't just barge in and pull him away! He could've had weapons!" Jake loudly excused as Sunghoon banged him back down onto the wood once again, a low groan escaping Jake, who had to grab onto the back of his head.

"Get off of him, Sunghoon, seriously!" Jay yelled as Jungwon had rushed to pull Sunghoon off of him, Sunoo attempting to help while Jiyeon quickly tried to push herself in between them.

"I heard her scream after you went to help," Sunghoon hissed.

"Had we barged in he could've threatened to kill her, had he been bearing weapons," Jungwon calmly reminded and pushed Sunghoon down to tie his hands to the railing a bit away, "if anything Jake did more than I did."

"You'll be fine," Jiyeon murmured, having helped Jake to sit up and check the back of his head, "you'll probably have a bump, but that's all."

"Gosh, here I go saving his girlfrined and this is what I get," Jake murmured as I kept on sitting still on my little box.

"Jake?" I called out and he hummed before glancing up at me, still rubbing the back of his head, "thank you... for helping me."

"Of course," he murmured, "he didn't seem like someone you could steal a sword from."

"No," I chuckled in amusement of how he brought up that memory, "he was not as gentle as others had been."

"I'm gonna help him to his hammock," Jiyeon excused and helped Jake up on his feet, showing him down towards the sleeping chamber.

Meanwhile, Jungwon was crouched down by Sunghoon and scolding him in a hushed manner. A scolding that Sunghoon barely seemed to listen to as he tried to plead something to Jungwon.

"Look, I don't care what you think about Jake or whatesoever, you need to listen," Jungwon sternly spoke loudly, "if anyone saved Soomin it was him. He took it upon himself to help her. He could've knocked him out or whatsoever, but no. Jake killed that guy on the spot, just because he was hurting Soomin. If anything you should thank him, got it?"

"Can I please..." Sunghoon trailed off and glanced over towards me, "please..."

"Don't touch Jake again," Jungwon sternly reminded before untying Sunghoon from the railing. A heavy sigh leaving Jungwon as Sunghoon got up and Jungwon just rubbed his face in his hands.

Sunghoon was quick on his feet, rushing over to me within seconds. He was quick to sweep my hair out of my face as I kept on looking over towards Jungwon, who still were crouching and deep in his thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Sunghoon murmured, "your lipcolor is all smudged around..."

I quietly pulled my head from his hands to look over towards Jungwon with worry. Something was off about him.

"Jungwon..." I trailed off and Sunghoon quickly looked over his shoulder.

"He's fine... it's always rough to be on those watches," Sunghoon quickly assured, "why's your chemise out of your skirt?"

"I want to go to bed," I murmured quietly, making him immediately frown as Jungwon stood up behind him and wandered off to go down to the sleeping chamber, most likely to find Jiyeon.

"Soo, why is your chemise out of your skirt?" Sunghoon questioned quietly once again.

"I want to go to bed," I whispered and looked over towards him, "please..."

"O-okay," he nodded quietly and extended his hand towards me. I hesitantly took it and stood up. 

Sunghoon quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulders before following me into the Captain Quarter. The island far behind us by now. We had barely even gotten into the Captain Quarter, Sunghoon had barely even closed the door, and then I had started shaking.

"Woah... hey... calm down," Sunghoon softly cooed and rushed over in front of me, softly craddling my face in his hands, "it's alright. You're safe now, we got you. You're alright."

I couldn't help it. I was pretty sure it was the first time I was crying in front of Sunghoon and I hated it. More than anything, I hated it. I immediately tried to raise my hands up to my face, to hide my rolling tears.

"Let's get you to bed," he whispered and grabbed my hands from going up to my face. Gently he rubbed the insides of my wrists with his thumbs, sending me a small smile, "bed..."

I could only purse my lips in an attempt to hold in a sob, nodding my head in agreement. Hesitantly he unbuckled my belt for me, continuing to send me cautious glances. It was as if he was constantly checking if I was alright.

When he had folded up my skirt and carefully draped it over one fo the chairs, he had gently grabbed both of my hands and pulled me over tl the bed.

"Let's lay down, is that alright?" he questioned and I hesitated before nodding, "alright... okay..."

Slowly he laid me down on the bed, tugging me under the blankets before hurriedly walking over to the other side and laying down as well, after having taken his boots off. He didn't say anything as he reached over and pulled me over to him. Automatically I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped one arm under my shoulders and the other went to softly run through my hair and place itself on the back of my neck, his thumb rubbing back and forth at the top of my nape.

"It's alright," he whispered once again, "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately... just worried. You know how it is..."

"Sunghoon?" I whispered and he immediately hummed, "please just shut up."

"Right... sorry," he muttered and tightened his grip around me a bit more, "I'll shut up now."

Despite me still crying I somehow managed to smile and reach an arm up and across his chest to secure myself by his shoulder. Refusing to let go at any point or chance. His thumb continued to gently caress my nape every once in a while when he had deemed too much time had passed.