| 2.17 |

I quietly let Jiyeon fix up my hair and help add on the red color to my lips. A small chuckle left her every once in a while, whenever she found something amusing. I was yet to find out what, but as long as she seemed happy.

"What?" I snickered as she smiled widely once she finished helping apply the red on my lips, "you've been chuckling and giggling for the past hour."

"It's just... memories," she excused with a small shrug, helping clip up the one corner of my skirt, "looking good as ever," she remarked and glanced up towards the sky, "it'll be time soon."

During noon we had berthed at a pirate town, managing to get a spot by the boat bridge too. I had started to wander around and get ready once the sun was touching the horizonline far away. Much to the dismay of Sunoo and even angered Sunghoon enough to go and complain to Jay.

"I hear Jungwon and Jake will keep an eye out for you," Jiyeon remarked as she sat down beside me and I nodded quietly, "they'll do good. The rest of us will empty the ship in the mean time."

Across from us at the boating bridge were another pirate ship the others had decided would be the perfect target. They would most likely empty the ship for food while I'm distracting the crew they would set up as guard for the night.

"If we're lucky it's a young crew member, hopefully new. Early twenties, easy to decieve," Jay spoke up as he reached Jiyeon and I, "Sunoo says the crew have started leaving the ship on the other side. Do what you're best at."

"I sure hope this is not what I am best at," I excused and picked at my nails casually before finally sending him a small smile, "what did you do with grumpy?"

"Most likely tearing up the Captain Quarter right now," he shrugged.

"I'll go check," I assured him and pushed myself up from where I sat.

I waited quietly outside the door before stopping and listening to the room behind the door. Completely silence. I tried to open the door with as little sound as possible. Down by the windows, Sunghoon had pulled over a chair to just sit and look out. He didn't move at all as I closed the door behind my back.

"What're you looking for?" I questioned carefully as I folded my hands behind my back and slowly neared Sunghoon.

"My past actions," he casually replied as I stood beside him, looking down at him. Sending a small glance to the sea he was starring at.

"Why?"

"Because I yelled at you for no reason, during the storm," he muttered, "and now Jay is sending you out to be pimped."

"What? You think I'll enjoy it?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"I've been pretty reserved lately, have I not?" he questioned and traced small patterns on the armrest of the chair.

"So?" I questioned and crouched down beside the chair, trying to get him to look at me. No success, "I yelled for no reason too."

"You were worried, it doesn't count," he sighed heavily and rubbed his face in his hands, before simply letting a finger trace over his lips, "I don't like this. Not tonight. I just have to empty the ship. I mean... what if something happens?"

"Jake and Jungwon will be there," I reminded softly.

"And how did it go last time Jake was present at one of these events?" Sunghoon snorted, "I'm pretty sure he almost got you up on the railing of the ship."

"He is keeping a watch."

"Yup, I bet you he'll watch."

"Sunghoon," I sternly spoke and he sighed before closing his eyes.

"I know," he muttered, "sorry. Worried," he excused with a small smile, finally looking over towards me, "you look great."

"Mm, I know," I nodded and he let out a small chuckle, "need to do so to distract, don't I?"

"I think you'll do just fine normally."

"Sunghoon... It'll be fine," I reminded gently and ran a hand over his hair, brushing it away from his face properly, "it's just for tonight. Nothing will happen."

"I would feel better if I was the one on watch," he murmured casually and dug a finger into the corner of his eye, either to scratch an itch or make his eye concentrate yet again.

"But you're not and you need to learn to trust Jake and Jungwon," I reminded and patted his shoulder as I stood up again, "it's gonna be fine."