Chapter 68: A sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"You're the one that planned the accident?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Yes Jack, I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me for what I did but I know you wouldn't." Tina looked at me.

"I forgive you." I quickly said, tears streaming down my face. 

Anna burst out into tears. Out of everyone, she cried the most. Punzie being the second.

Tina slowly started to close her eyes. "No wait, stay with me Tina!" I shook her gently.

"I... Can't. E-Elsa?" Tina slowly turned to Elsa. 

"Yes Tina?" Elsa asked.

"Please... When I'm not here any more, please keep Jack happy." Tina said.

"I... I will." Elsa said softly.

Tina pulled out a smile and closed her eyes. "Tina?" All of us said at the same time. Merida hurriedly placed her head closer to Tina. "S-She-She's gone." Merida cried as well. 

"WHAT?! No, no it can't be!" I cried even more. "TINA!!!" I wailed. 

"She's gone Jack, gone forever." Hiccup wiped his tear.

"This is the first time I've seen someone die right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it." I heard Eugene whisper. 

"Its hard." Kristoff said.

I touched Tina's body and couldn't stop crying. Tina died in my arms. My childhood friend Tina.

Elsa gave me a hug and comforted me. "I know its hard Jack, its hard for all of us as well." Elsa said between sobs.

All of us just hugged each other and said all sorts of sad stuff. "Come on already." Pitch's voice echoed. "Just one person dying and all of you are like that."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Me, Elsa, Punzie and Anna said at the same time.

"WHAT?!" Eugene, Kristoff, Merida and Hiccup said at the same time.

"You're so cruel!" Punzie snapped.

"How dare you say that, how dare you!" I stood up and said in fury.

"How could you say that?! What a ruthless murderer you are!" Eugene yelled.

"The arrow was for Jack, not for her. That dumb girl just decided to join in the fun." Pitch crossed her arms.

"No matter what, you still killed a human!" Anna shouted. "You took her life!"

I put my hands into fists and charged at Pitch. "Anna, cover me! Distract him!" I yelled as I shot off ice at Pitch. Trees surrounded Pitch in one full circle and I flew up into the air.

I summoned all of my strength. "This is for Tina!" I shouted and blasted all of my powers at Pitch. I could feel myself exploding. I looked at saw that all of my ice went straight towards Pitch. 

I felt wobbly and dizzy then I fell down. "JACK!" I heard voices saying. Anna levitated me and Eugene caught me and placed me down. 

I looked at Pitch, I did it, it hit him. A large blue aura came out of him and it travelled straight to Elsa. Elsa was magically lifted up as the blue aura went into her. Elsa looked at Pitch with a grin and shot off a block of ice at him.

"You got your powers back!" Anna cheered.

Elsa nodded and surrounded Pitch with her ice. He was frozen stiff. "Enjoy your time in prison!" Elsa shouted and flung Pitch away. Elsa slowly floated back down. 

"Where did you throw him to?" Hiccup asked. 

"The police station." Elsa smiled. "Oh and call them as well please."

Anna took her phone and dialled. She told them about the situation and all.

"Well that's some great news but... We still can't bring Tina back." Jack mumbled. 

"Jack, at least we avenged her murderer." Eugene patted his back.

"I hope she had a safe journey to heaven." Kristoff said softly.

Police sirens were heard. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Well, here goes another session with the police." Punzie placed her hands on her hips. "They wouldn't believe we have powers anyway."

A police car arrived in front of us. Three police officers stepped out of the car. "Wait a minute, I recognise you kids." One of them said. We looked at each other in confusion.

"You're the kids that once made a report of a missing girl two to three years back right?" The officer continued.

"The one that told us you had powers?" Another officer said.

"You still recognise us?" Merida giggled.

 "And yes, we were the ones 2 years ago." Punzie replied.

"So, what's the situation kids?" The officer asked.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!