《Adriane》Truth or Dare: Love Edition

Reviewer:-forever-summer-

Client: Hassina_G

Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer. I hope my review helps you.

Cover: 9/10

The cover of your book looks so pretty and cute. I like it. I love that you chose to use the phone as an important part of your cover; because that is where the main characters get the texts.

But then, the font used for your name looks blurry on Wattpad. It looks so pretty except for the blurry name. Instead of using that font, use a simple font that can be easily understood.

The font you used is more suitable for fantasy or gaming related novels. For a romance or teen fiction or young adult novel, it is always best to go for a simple font. For mystery novels there are a lot of different fonts that can be chosen based on the theme of the story. Since yours is a young adult mystery novel, it is best to use a simple font.

Also, it feels like there are a lot of empty spaces in the cover. Try to make the size of the mobile phone used in the cover or add more cute symbols to indicate the texting. It would make your cover look better.

Title: 8/10

I like your book title, it is nice and suits your book well. But then, I feel like it is a more common title that anyone could go for while writing a book.

If you search on Wattpad there are hundreds of books named 'Truth or Dare'. It would be hard to find your book in the sea of books titled the same as yours.

So, I would suggest that you choose a different and unique title for your book that would make the readers want to choose your book. Try to play with words and you will definitely come up with more suitable titles for your book.

Blurb: 8/10

The blurb of your book was nice. It made the book more interesting and is enough to make the readers want to read your book.

But then I felt like it could be better if a few changes are made.

- In the blurb, you had stated that "that would be a dream for most girls, right?".

Though I understand what you're trying to say, instead of putting it out as a question, you could put it as a statement. Since the readers didn't get any proper introduction of Max, they wouldn't know how to answer it and confuse themselves on who Max is.

- "Lily finds Max's laid-back and stern demeanor attractive."

In this statement, I believe you meant to say unattractive, because the next statement contradicts this one.

Other than these minor changes, your blurb looks fine to me. These are minor changes that would make your blurb look more interesting and apt for your book.

Plot: 9/10

I like the overall plot of your book and how well it is coming along in the initial chapters. There are few minor changes that would help improve your book, other than that, it is a good book with a good plot.

Creativity: 9/10

Firstly, I love all the tropes you have included in the book. Even in the first six chapters they were neatly displayed and brought to the attention of the readers.

Secondly, after tropes selection, their execution matters too. How well you as a writer explain the actions of the character and bring in the trope to make your book interesting. While some tropes were so beautifully incorporated, some could have been done better. For instance, adding a few conversations or instances that could make Lily find Max annoying or hateful or uninteresting. This would provide a back story and a perfect part to insert the enemies to the lover trope or popular boy and normal girl trope.