《Ananas》The Mad Treasure: The Stowaway

Reviewer: rebecca_batteur

Client: SchtxzaLore

Title:

This is an excellent title for me. It has a direct, clear and concise relationship with the story toldhere and is also imaginative. It sounds, for me, how the title of an adventure novel, a story ofpiracy, should sound and is clearly understood afterwards. We realize that "The Mad Treasure"was the name of the boat and that "The Stowaway" is our main character, with the most mysterysurrounding her person. In addition to these primary qualities, I feel the need to add that this titlehas a dimension and a rhythm that is very pleasant to read, already suggesting a lot of things froma little. It has an epic and mysterious air surrounding it and easily captivates the reader's attention.

Cover:

The cover is relatively simple and basic, however, I don't know if it needs to be more than italready is, it's already evocative enough as it is. The waves and their striking color have alreadymarked my mind and left an indelible impression, we readers understand even more what type ofstory it is, everything is clear, everything is exposed, it's a pirate story, and, showing more wouldrisk spoiling the aspect of mystery that all this seeks to establish. The title is visible, white on blue,the font is not too bad, except perhaps for "The Mad Treasure" which I find a little too banal andwhich is perhaps a bit of a stain on this cover. But these are clearly not the points that are mostimportant to me in this review and therefore not those on which I will dwell the most. 

Blurb:

For me, this summary is absolutely perfect since it assembles and brings together all the essentialcharacteristics of this work, it is perfectly admirable prose, very lyrical and complex at the sametime, symbol of this book that you have written, it is a fragment which properly represents thewhole. We feel there this constant desire for adventure, for freedom, extending its arms towardsus, the idea of a great mysterious quest where destiny constantly intervenes to throw a veil ofuncertainties and novelties over this story already intertwined with mysteries and secrets.This summary puts into perspective the central importance of the stowaway in this story and tellsus some elements about her such as her most striking characteristic: her total absence of memory.Without really being able to discover who this enigmatic character is who gave her name to thiswork, we understand that her presence is more than a coincidence but a result of destiny, alreadyall the weight that the stowaway will have in the future is shown without even knowing hername. It has a great power of suggestion which uses the incentive function to perfection in orderto lead its readers to a certain excitement, intrigued by all these mysteries and this very formalstyle.

Plot:

Clearly one of the highlights of the story and also a great success. This is not a romance storystrictly speaking, as is perhaps so common on Wattpad, and it is refreshing not to discover a storyfocused solely on it, abandoning the attraction that the reader may have for a well-crafted plot.Here, there is no shortage of mysteries, twists and surprises which are quite innovative and verypleasant to read.

I must say, however, that I have the impression of only being at the beginning of what must be agreat adventure, I only have pieces which must ultimately become an immense puzzle. Fromthese scattered pieces, I can already judge that what is being prepared is an entertaining fresco, tosay the least.

From what I have read, I have already been able to have a fairly precise sense of the direction inwhich you are going. But for the moment these chapters seem to have an introductory functionmore than anything else, to place us in the universe where you are taking us and to familiarize uswith each of the characters, their personal conflicts, their objectives, sometimes quite obscure, aswell as everything strange about the goal sought by the pirates, the mysterious presence of thestowaway, the people who seem to be in her pursuit. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, butrather that it is difficult to really judge something from a sketch. I can only say that thisintroduction is masterfully done, you were able to perfectly place us in this world withouteverything being too fast or jostling. It's important for me to have time to get into the story.From what we have already discovered, I feel that this is an intriguing adventure that is brewing.Everything is well constructed, delivered with delicacy and talent and prepared in advance.