《Adriane》Invisible Strings

Reviewed by -forever-summer-

"Invisible Strings" by jnyyaa

Thank you for choosing me as your reviewer. Hope this review helps you. Sorry for the wait.

Cover: 7/10

The cover of your book looks simple, neat, and elegant at the same time. The borders you had used for the cover seem oddly placed. It would be better if it was arranged well. Also, it seems like a bit cut off at the top too.

The tiger on the cover is beautifully placed. But the cover feels empty otherwise. You could add a quote or a line from your book. It would make your book more appealing and interesting for the readers. It would make them choose it over all the other books.

Also, you can add your name as the author instead of your username. It would bring you to the notice of your reader.

The font used for your book cover is great and goes well with the tiger and the border you used.

Title: 7/10

I like the title of your book, it is nice and suits your book well. But then, it is a very common title. There are a lot of books on Wattpad with the same or similar titles. It will make your book seem like it is one book among the others with the same old plot. It would make it seem less interesting to the reader.

It would have been better if you had gone for a more unique and less-used title, which would suit your book.

Blurb: 5/10

The blurb of your book was good, but it didn't do your book justice. It feels like you didn't put any effort into your blurb. It seems like it is written hastily and without much thought.

Blurbs are the first piece of your writing that the readers come across before even deciding on reading your book. So it must be well written, interesting, give enough information about the book, and also should be as mistakes-free as possible. A good blurb must contain all the basic information a reader needs to know before starting but also without letting on more than what is needed for the suspense to last. It must be as mistake-free as possible for the readers to be intrigued and attracted to the book. It must be compelling for them to choose this book over others.

In the first paragraph of your blurb.

"he only chose the circus to be with his beloved tiger."

There was no mention of Cali. And suddenly it is mentioned in the next line that attacks and disappears. It is weird and confusing that Cali attacks.

Instead of just randomly introducing Cali, you could add the name in the very first sentence.

"he only chose the circus to be with his beloved tiger, Cali."

It wouldn't be an abrupt introduction for Cali. It kinda of makes the sentence complete.

Also, in the first line of the second paragraph,

"With the new aerialist from russia, Aadav thinks to have found a clue."

'Russia' must be capitalized in your first line. Also, it would have been better if you had mentioned it was Nikita. Because Nikita was abruptly mentioned in the next sentence.

"With the new aerialist from Russia, Nikita in town, Aadav seems to think that he has found a clue for the mysterious disappearance of Cali."

This one gives a proper introduction to Nikita and also about Aadav's feelings towards him. It gives a glimpse of the book without diving into the details and giving away the whole plot.