《June》Tethered Destinies

Tethered Destinies by MiniMoxx

Reviewer: june_berrin

Thank you so much for giving me the chance and the trust to review your story.
I really enjoyed it.

❥ Cover: The cover has been designed really well. It was warm yet magical. The title written on the cover is readable and has been written in a beautiful font and I adored the way red strings were attached.

❥ Title: The title is direct and well connected to the plot. It introduces the premise of the book and tells the reader that it is a romantic story. It will surely grab some attention paired with the cover.

❥ Blurb: The blurb had the right amount of information to draw a reader in. But it has not been written out very well, and the sentence structuring needs to be improved. The blurb gives the reader a gist of the story. The blurb also has some grammatical blunders which need to be corrected as the blurb is an important element of a story. I suggest that you proofread the blurb.

❥ Storyline: The storyline is simply awesome and brilliant. It was very unique and has been written very well too. Every chapter begins with a thought, something that the readers could ponder while it sets the tone of the chapter. I loved how you slowly introduced the plot to the readers. Everything was written in a clear and enticing manner hooking the readers in. It was an emotional roller coaster. From chapter two, I started feeling the suspense and had the urge to know what happens next.

❥ Characters: The characters Amelia, Joshua, Owen and all other characters have been very well developed and portrayed giving the readers a clear understanding of the characters. The back stories of Joshua and Amelia helped bring the readers closer to them and make them feel for them, like how it created sympathy in the case of Joshua.

❥ Grammar and Vocabulary: There was a slight mix-up in chapter two, I think you skipped a scene in between, as at first Joshua was in the coffee shop and all of a sudden he pulled a beer out of his fridge, if there was a time skip then please make it clear to avoid confusion among the readers. The grammar was fine and you used a great number of fancy words, and most importantly had added them in properly. The descriptive writing was very well done, and I like the way you used imagery.

❥ Conclusions: The story was amazing and has been written well. I felt like the blurb was the only issue and the few mixups can easily be corrected with some proofreading. Also, I deeply apologise for the delay that has occurred. Thank you for being patient with me and if I have misinterpreted anything, let me know. So hope you have a great day.

Best Wishes 🌻