《June》Silent Heir

Reviewer: june_berrin
Written by: thelolp777

Thank you so much for giving me the chance to review your story.

It was a great story and I enjoyed it.

❥ Title: I like the title, it is hooking and good.

❥ Cover: The background picture used is not very clear, also I suggest that you use a different font colour than white since it might blend in and be less visible as the background is mainly white and light pink.

❥ Blurb: The blurb is well written giving off just the right amount of the plot leaving the readers wanting more.

❥ Storyline: The plot is unique and well thought out. I liked the way you began, immediately hooking your reader’s attention. Despite some grammatical blunders and punctuation errors, it is well written.

❥ Characters: The characters were well developed and portrayed. The author has managed to capture the emotions of the character, especially Emma’s well.

❥ Grammar and Punctuations: I love the way how you framed the words together perfectly. But I suggest that at the beginning like “I should be dead…” and remove the dots in the beginning.
To make it even better, I suggest that you use italics like
I should be dead

And then write here the rest….

Overall, there were few grammar and punctuation errors spotted so I suggest that you go through the chapters again or seek help from an editor.

❥ Conclusions: I loved the story overall. The cover art needs to be improved but the rest is fine. You have great word choice and talent. So hope you find this review helpful.

Best Wishes!!