41.

"Okay. Gotta be quiet." I said as I walked into school with Bailee. We went right to Lloyds office. He was with Denny when we came in. They were just sitting back, talking.

His face lit up as he saw us. "Hi girls." He said. He stood up. Bailee got out of my arms and ran over to him. Lloyd picked her up, hugging her.

"What's going on?"

"Mommy had an appointment and then we came here."

"Appointment for what?"

"Nothing."

"Oh fuck. You pregnant?" Denny asked.

"Oh my god. No." I said. Lloyd gave me a look.

"I'm not. Holy shit you would've found out at home."

I had actually gone to see if I qualified for anti-depressants. And I was long overdue for them actually.

I sat down next to Denny. "Where's your wife?"

"I don't know. It's lunch right now."

I used Lloyd's phone to call her.

"What now? No I will not teach you how to use the new espresso machine again."

"Hi darling." I said and laughed. "So I take it my fiancé is a pain in the ass?"

"Yes. I'll be there in a minute."

I smiled and hung up the phone. Bailee came over, getting into my lap. She looked at Denny.

"Hi uncle denny."

"Hey sweetheart." He said. She smiled and leaned back.

"Nap time." Lloyd said. I nodded. He got up, grabbing bailee a blanket. I put it over her.

Suzanne came in. I smiled at her. She kissed my head, looking at Bailee. She smiled up.

"Auntie."

"Hi sweetie." Suzanne said. "Did daddy dress you today?"

"Hey." Lloyd said. I smiled.

"Yeah but that's cause mom wanted to sleep in." I said, referring to myself in third person.

She smiled, glancing at me. "You deserve it."

Lloyd gave me a little smile. I didn't show any emotion.

I was truly exhausted. Lloyd and I had been working on connecting again. And that was physically. Not to say I wasn't enjoying it, because I was. But I was just tired. The nights turned late.

I knew he was tired too. I watched Bailee as she stared at her dad.

"Dada."

"Hi."

I handed her over. Lloyd kissed her little cheek. Denny and Suzanne were deep in conversation in the room. I just glanced around.

"You eaten at all babe?"

"No. I'm fine though." I said. He gave me a little look.

"What did the doctor say?"

"We will talk about it later." I said. "You need anything from town before I head back home?"

"Nothing comes to mind."

He came over, sitting in the chair beside me with Bailee. He put his arm over my chair.

"I just gotta know about it." He whispered.

"I qualify for the antidepressants."

"You all good with that?"